This is an oddity I can't figure out.
I go to www.walgreens.com and I go to look at their weekly ad.
It gives you the option of viewing the ad in FLASH (broadband) or HTML.
I used to choose HTML (I hate flash) and all was OK
For the last three weeks I noticed no matter how many times I click on HTML I can't get it to work. It always defaults back to broadband (Flash).
I can view it in IE8 in HTML.
Just out of curiosity I can go to IE8 and choose HTML then copy the URL and paste the URL back into K-Meleon and it lets me view the ad in HTML in K-Meleon.
So I don't think it's a K-Meleon problem, but I was just wondering what was up. It's not a huge deal but I thought someone who knew something about such things could give me some insight on it
BTW here's the URL for the HTML version
Here's the URL for the flash version