General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
K-Meleon v1.6 Beta and Win98SE Poll
Posted by: duffy98
Date: November 27, 2010 03:08PM

Just thought it would be interesting to see how many people out there are using the new K-Meleon 1.6 Beta with Win98SE. Thought it might be nice for Win98SE users to be aware of other Win98SE users to maybe get help for a problem they might be having on their computer. Not everyone will have Win98SE set up exactly the same ... for instance, in my case, I use WMP 6.4 and use a separate stand alone player for music and DVDs ... others probably have WMP 9.0 or something different. I already know siera and slayer use Win98SE but you can post that again if you want. This is nothing scientific ... if you use only Win 98 or ME or even 95 ... or only KM v1.5.4. Feel free to say something. I use Win98SE with KM 1.5.4 and the new 1.6 Beta version so that's my main interest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: K-Meleon v1.6 Beta and Win98SE Poll
Posted by: slayer
Date: November 28, 2010 01:57AM

I have not tried the last beta yet, but I had no problems with the previous 1.6 versions+kernelEx, except those bugs that everybody posted about.

To play videos I use a build from MPLAYER which includes everything in one EXE, no need to download codecs separately. I have created a BAT file with the command line options that I like most (video and audio output), and I have all the video types associated with that BAT. Can view 3gp, flv, mpg, avi ,wmv and a lot more.

My useragent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; es-ES; rv:1.8.1.24pre) Gecko/20100228 K-Meleon/1.5.4

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.