Can I reset the zoom?grinning smiley
Posted by: jmans25
Date: January 22, 2011 07:20PM

I was on a webpage, and zoomed it, but now I want to go to the default zoom of that webpage. On firefox, it is Ctrl+0 to reset the zoom, what is in on K-meleon?
Thankssmiling smiley

Re: Can I reset the zoom?grinning smiley
Posted by: Kleon
Date: January 23, 2011 07:26PM

K-Meleon apparently hasn't the capability to reset the zoom. The only way to go back to normal size, if you don't want to bother with the toolbars, is to save the page session, close K-Meleon, restart and choose "Load previous session".

Posted by: siria
Date: January 23, 2011 07:36PM

Uah... it's bothersome, but not THAT bothersome ;-)
Closing that one page is enough, and then restoring it with "Undo Last Closed" (in view menu? or sessions menu? or in tab context menu by right-click? Not sure where I added it to my own profile)

Alternatively press Ctrl and scroll the mousewheel in the other direction, until you like the zoom again.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: January 25, 2011 03:39PM

I have alpha code of a new version of zoom.kmm which has a reset to default function.

The code is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1522294/zoom.7z

The accelerator keys for the reset to default action are SHIFT + ESC. I am not really pleased with that choice, but almost everything else is already in use.

Please note that this is alpha code. I think everything works, but it will need more testing. It is supposed to work for everything except individual images zoomed from the image view menu.

I do not know if there will be a menu item or a button for reset to default. Those choices will likely fall to the developers. Creating a button would mean more work for developers because all skins would need it. I would vote against a button.

Be sure to copy your current zoom.kmm to a secure location before putting this file in its place.

I will be traveling in February, and may not have internet access. If you have comments or find errors or can fix the errors, please address your finding to Desga2. I think he is the person who will make the call whether to include this in the next release of KM.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.