Cric7.com
Posted by: Tapan
Date: March 27, 2011 11:22PM

HI,
I like to watch cricket and I have purchased the worldcup package on cric7.com
I have been trying to open the website for a while but the website is not working. can someone help me?

Re: Cric7.com
Posted by: Suchir
Date: March 28, 2011 12:57AM

Same here sad smiley I think they were catching the signals from willowtv and willowtv recently made most of these kind of sites to shutdown. It is likely that they would have opened/changed domain and I dont what it is. I dont know what to do now, buying willowtv connection is way too expensive.

Posted by: tg
Date: March 28, 2011 04:16AM

Same Here. It would be a good idea to dispute your CC charges against them!

Posted by: guenter
Date: March 28, 2011 11:05AM

Address Not Found

www.cric7.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. ww.mozilla.org instead of www.mozilla.org)
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Posted by: Asim
Date: March 28, 2011 10:17PM

They've changed the website to www.hqcricket.com. It takes you to the cric 7 homepage and your existing login details would work!

Posted by: drew
Date: March 29, 2011 03:08AM

i also bought it but i couldn't open this web as cric7.com so somebody can tell me how do i open this website.

Date: March 29, 2011 03:11AM

thanks asmi

Date: March 29, 2011 03:12AM

drew
thanks asim

Posted by: chokshic
Date: March 29, 2011 02:38PM

Tapan
HI,
I like to watch cricket and I have purchased the worldcup package on cric7.com
I have been trying to open the website for a while but the website is not working. can someone help me?

Posted by: guenter
Date: March 29, 2011 03:03PM

Asim
They've changed the website to www.hqcricket.com. It takes you to the cric 7 homepage and your existing login details would work!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.