Ok, just installed Lunascape in dutch with all rendering engines it is supporting.
- a lot of settings, also every rendering engine does have it's own settings
- Very complete incl. rss engine etc...
- Much slower then Opera-Next 11.50 I am using now, for all rendering engines. The Trident engine is the fastest on my pc?!!!!
- When opening a lot of tabs, the browser is not responding for some time because of loading
- Also with webkit I did not notice any rendering problems
For me Opera is much more my favorite then Lunascape. Faster, more responsive and to be honoust, I do not need three rendering engines; one which is stable and fast will do it for me.
Thanks for the looksee.. I too tried out all the engines and found only WebKit worth the effort, although as you say, the Trident engine is fast.
Generally IF I want IE, I use IETab in KM. (unless I need to do windows update of course). Right click gives me FireFox 3.6.17... Opera, to my mind, is an acquired taste. I've never gotten used to it, so don't use it much.
Overall, I was interested in it out of curiosity... a 3 engine browser is a bit of a novelty that I could not resist! <g>
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2011 10:43PM by ndebord.