General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
This is gross!
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: August 12, 2007 01:27AM

www . pinkbrowser . com

It's a g__d___ blonde joke gone sour, disgusting, insulting, degrading - yes, I am a woman and I am totally p155ed off.

I tried to tell them that their website was a piece of crup (code and usability, never mind whatever else) and the contact form not only didn't send my bletching note, it effed up my window. Not sure if I want to try any of their regular e-mail addresses I had it full-screen (F11) so I could find the links on their obscenely stupidly designed page, and ended up with an an out-of-control maxed window because of an invisible K-M that I had to use a process killer to get rid of. I never had problems before with K-M going wacky when full-screened (unless it's a new bug from the update LOL).

I really didn't need to see a slimy barbiebrowser tonight, I'm depressed enough.

But - yes, I'm so masochistic I even downloaded the gakky thing. You good K-Meleonites wouldn't believe how much junk it barfs into the Windows system - or tries to - ha-ha, it couldn't install because I am not running as admin so it couldn't dump in the system. I wonder how the dumb blondes it is aimed at are going to install it - oh, right, I forget, they are all running as admin with default settings for everything. No problem.

Yeah, I am babbling, not enough social life this week. BTW, the K-M update installed very smoothly, and except for tripping over a slimy pink blob and bruising its window slightly, my fave browser is running as well as ever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is gross!
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: August 12, 2007 11:37AM

¿Pink browser?

Well, ... errrr .... if the most important point on a new browser is that it's skin is pink, well, we are gonna be very succesful with ours.

Dorian ¿Where are you hiding the millions of dollars we should be receiving?

:-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2007 11:38AM by enaitzjga.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.