WOW! Massive spam attack.
Posted by: foobarly
Date: February 29, 2008 05:01AM

Someone do something! :O

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WOW! Massive spam attack.
Posted by: Ivan
Date: February 29, 2008 07:56AM

... and it is not me. Someone use my username, but I have nothing with this to do.

Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: February 29, 2008 08:51AM

I've cleaned it up.

It has been a long time since the last spam attack in this forum ...

Posted by: Fred
Date: February 29, 2008 03:47PM

Thanks Enaitz for clearing the forum from spam.
By the way : As Guenter often used to do this task,
and I noticed that he did not post here for about two weeks,
I hope that he is well, or maybe just on holidays ?
Regards to Spain

Fred

Date: March 01, 2008 11:24PM

He's probably just bussy, remember we're all real people here with real lifes behind the PC.

For example myself, I've taken a new job with turns in the morning and also in the evening so I'm always tired and short of time. Luckily, the translation Desga2 and I did (of course, mostly Desga2) for the 1.0 K-Meleon seems to be very durable, because if we had to start it again I'm afraid I could not help this time.

The new job and also being an admin of amore than 5000 users spanish role playing website, Comunidad Umbría, has made me stay lots of time off of this forum. This doesn't mean I'm angry with somebody or that I've moved to Linux :-) it's just that I'm completely overruned by real life.

I love K-Meleon Project and it's part of my life, it's my main and only browser and I have helped to spread it between everybody I've been able to convince. Also I've tried to be as helpful as possible (I wish I could have been as helpfull as the admins here or Alain and Guenter, but I'm not technically skilled so it's real difficult for me to follow these masters).

But the years I was a really very active member of this community are somehow in the past, when I was just an student at the university with lots of free time. Life changes, I'm sure you know that. Maybe one day I can come back to be like in the past when the spamm flood made it a must to be checking the forums every 2 or 3 hours (remember?). But, by now, I can only came here between once a day and once per three days. Of course I will keep trying to do my best for the K-Meleon Project, but you know the situation.

Probably Guenter has a similar problem.

PS. Wow! After reading this again seems like a "goodbye post" or something :-) Don't think I'm leaving or something because I'm not, of course!

You're not that lucky ...

;-)

Posted by: foobarly
Date: March 02, 2008 12:40AM

Guenter is in the hospital, according to his friend Maria (in this thread). So it seems our ranks are getting depleted... sad smiley

But, hey, there's no life like real life. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2008 12:45AM by foobarly.

Date: March 02, 2008 12:57AM

Oh, I'm real sorry to hear that.

I wish he'll recover completely and stays as healthy and strong as always.

Good luck, our friend!

Posted by: Fred
Date: March 02, 2008 01:04AM

I also hope that Guenter will recover soon.
All the best to him !
He has done very much for the K-Meleon forum.
Many thanks for his work and also for your work, Enaitz.

Fred

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.