General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
windows scrolls automatically
Posted by: Vidy
Date: July 28, 2008 10:51AM

I am not sure if this issue is related to k-meleon, but after installing k-m ive noticed that sometimes all open windows start to scroll automatically and fast (as if you have pressed down the tab button) it will be difficult to do anything as the drop down menus open themselves and start to scroll down. any1 else had similar problems i dont know if it is a virus any info appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: windows scrolls automatically
Posted by: desga2
Date: July 28, 2008 09:59PM

If you don't installed any macro to do this in K-Meleon, you must have a virus or spyware or keyboard problems.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Date: July 29, 2008 09:23AM

I have not installed any macros, any idea what this virus could be?, i tried avg and avast and both returned clean scans (as well as spy bot and crap cleaner)

Date: July 29, 2008 09:51AM

Check your keyboard in other computer or other keyboard in your computer.
I have similar problem with my old keyboard, key "e" still pressed internally and keyboard wrote a lot of "eeeeeeeee". I changed it for a new keyboard.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2008 09:55AM by desga2.

Date: July 30, 2008 09:00AM

Thanks i guess it must be the problem, its a laptop, so i'll have to have an external keyboard if it is persistent. for now it has corrected itself. maybe i need to get a new pc this laptop is 5 years old and showing its age.

Date: July 30, 2008 10:03AM

Usually laptop keyboards haven't this problems, you must try to clean keyboard or go to technical support to dismount your laptop and clean keyboard.

Windows problem can't be discarded, you can lost some library or file or your configuration are corrupted. Try to created a new user or reinstall windows.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.