General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
GMAIL: problems to see the vertical right side barsad smiley
Posted by: Vito
Date: July 29, 2012 05:33AM

GMAIL: problems to see the verical right side barsad smiley

Hey guys! Thanks for the tips, but I could solve my problem by putting the user agent: Safari/5.0 But unfortunately I have another problem, perhaps you have had and solved:
I mean when I go to www.gmail.com, to see my email, the vertical bar disappeared: I mean the light blue bar, which is used to move up and down the emails received, and facing the screen is on the right: the same bar that is in all browsers, but not that reason disappeared and I find it annoying to see my mails without that bar. If you can help K-Meleon will use forever! Thank you very much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GMAIL: problems to see the vertical right side barsad smiley
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: July 29, 2012 02:32PM

I'm not a big fan of Gmail Web access but... what right side bar? I can't see it, even with firefox or latest Opera :-?

I searched for screen captures of the new web interface and I still can find what are you are referring to :-?

Posted by: Vito
Date: July 30, 2012 01:08AM

Hi Hellboy ! I mean the bar vertical drive, which move to see the emails received and is in all browsers: maybe the problem is my screen resolution is 800 x 600 pixels. Thanks to all, hope can help

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: August 13, 2012 12:45AM

What version are you using?

Looks like Vladimir (in this thread (spanish text, sorry)) fixed it by changing to 1.6b2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.