General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
FANTASTIC MOD of K-meleon
Posted by: dj_creator4
Date: March 27, 2009 09:15PM

I really enjoy k-meleon use, but recently i found this unofficial version and it really works!!

http://kmeleon.blogspot.com/2009/03/k-meleonccf-me-0094.html?showComment=1238188020000#c5073594083570628364

P.D.- PLEASE, Administrators.....dont consider this as a spam message because i wrote it considering the browsing improvememt.

REALMENTE FANTASTICO, funciona que te cagas y es para los no demasiado iniciados un fantastico navegador. Usa el motor Gecko 1.92a, que si bien puede tener fallos de estabilidad en algunos momentos acelera que te cagas.....

UN ABRAZO

k-meleonccf-me-0094

pp4mnk.zxq.net

P.D.- POR FAVOR, no consideren este msg como spam puesto que la idea de ayudar a los demás usuarios es la prioritaria al hacerlo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FANTASTIC MOD of K-meleon
Posted by: reeko124
Date: March 27, 2009 09:29PM

Its already been posted here by hao smiling smiley. Its nice that it got you to come to this site and post. I love the look of it. Thats what all KM's should look like. I only say that because a lot of people won't even use a browser if it doesn't look great. That is sad but true.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2009 09:32PM by reeko124.

Posted by: jmillar
Date: March 29, 2009 12:57AM

reeko124
Its already been posted here by hao smiling smiley. Its nice that it got you to come to this site and post. I love the look of it. Thats what all KM's should look like. I only say that because a lot of people won't even use a browser if it doesn't look great. That is sad but true.

It does work great. Fast, stable and effective. It's now my default browser. I fire up FF occasionally.
'Bright and Shiny' is the skin for me (I would prefer an option for smaller icons), but a variant of Nuvola akin (std K-Meleon, small icon) would be nice also.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: March 29, 2009 10:30AM

some additional skins there (2 variants of nuvola)
http://ftp.mozilla-russia.org/kmeleon/resources/themes/

Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 30, 2009 02:47AM

dj_creator4,

That is the beauty of KM. Lots of versions out there and all of them based upon secure Gecko engines!

<VBG>

N

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.