General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
edit protocol
Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 13, 2009 04:25PM

enables opening local html files in notepad by typing "edit:" prefix
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/files/editprot.7z
(auto-registers the protocol)

to change editor open sourcefile editprot.au3, edit line 54 to change to editor of choice and compile as editprot.exe

e.g

$notepath=("notepad.exe")

$notepath=("c:\programs\another editor\nvu.exe")

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: edit protocol
Posted by: JujuLand
Date: June 13, 2009 04:39PM

Nice, it will remove the limitation.

I have tried you capture tool under Ubuntu, and I have a problem (the name is empty)

Do I have the last version ?

About all you au3 extensions (I like them), I think some things are missing:

-the localisation and various settings in an ini file for example, to avoid having to compile the scripts each time we modify the paramters.

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 04:45PM by JujuLand.

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 13, 2009 05:50PM

JujuLand
About all you au3 extensions (I like them), I think some things are missing:

-the localisation and various settings in an ini file for example, to avoid having to compile the scripts each time we modify the paramters.

This is easy, I did it some AutiIt tools, a config.ini file to parameters or pass this parameter by command line with a variable in macro. For translations you need a paremeter to language type xx-YY and an ini file with same name xx-YY.ini with langs translated strings.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 13, 2009 07:01PM

i have no idea how to do that..i just know how in macros with the "_(" maybe in the near future, desga can help and we rewrite them all with language configs.

for some extensions i tried using globish english with few german and french terms but ofcourse that's not real localisation

the capture image extension relies on 2 exe: nir siteshoter and winsnap.. i don't know how does wine react to calling an exe from another exe inside an emulation, maybe that's why it isn't working.

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 13, 2009 08:31PM

OK, I'm working to adapt this AutoIt tool for K-Meleon with parameters settings/config.ini file and translations for dialogs.

I hope this can be an example to disrupted and all AutoIt coders for how to it.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 13, 2009 10:14PM

@ desga2

I had language support for KMListBox for the Autoit script. I don't know if that method is something you could use or not. It can be found at http://www.perigee.net/~jmd8421r/KMListBox.7z

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.