General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Email String
Posted by: Bill
Date: January 17, 2013 05:32PM

I have two questions:
1) I goto Tools > mail and news > configure mail. I want to configure k-meleon so that it opens portable eudora. What is the string to be used.
2) I also use Koma mail Portable on my laptop. I can set the default browser by two inputs in Koma mail Options. One is the filepath, which is just the shorcut pointing to the K-Meleon executable. The second input is "parameter". Above it, it states that "Use the browser specified below to open URLs [%URL%] as the parameter:
For the life of me, I have tried just about every string format that I could possibly think of. I was just wondering if some of you tech gurus could point me in the right direction.
Thanks to all who reply to this message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Email String
Posted by: JamesD
Date: January 18, 2013 01:56AM

@ Bill

I don't have a portable client for e-mail. I am using Outlook 2007. The string that is in my configure mail looks like the following:
"C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" /recycle

I do not know if the "/recycle" is a Windows parameter or an Outlook parameter. The whole thing showed up because Outlook is my default e-mail client.

This is everything that I know on the subject. I hope it helps.

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.