General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Owner
Posted by: Treznax
Date: June 15, 2009 01:15AM

Hey,
How can I contact the owner/founder of K-Meleon?

I wish to say something in private and no-one has access to see what I am saying.

Please and thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Owner
Posted by: Paul
Date: June 15, 2009 05:08AM

I don't think there is a 'owner' of K-Meleon, if you click help>about you will see this......Copyright © 2000-2008 by Contributors to the K-Meleon project under the GNU General Public License. All Rights Reserved.

If you would like to read more info' on the beginning and development of the K-Meleon project you can find it here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Meleon

I hope you will be able to find someone to pose your question(s) too. smiling smiley

Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 15, 2009 06:09PM

This is from the Readme.html that is shipped with KM. It is a way to contact the developers. kmeleon-dev@lists.sourceforge.net

Posted by: panzer
Date: June 15, 2009 06:18PM

Treznax is a member of Mozzilla board, which wants to make a takeover attempt to seize Kmeleon.

Or he wants the implementation of back door (which shows all passwords).

In either case, begone! grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 15, 2009 06:39PM

well..the "owner" is christophe thibault. good luck contacting him.
gosh.. i hate spies.

Date: June 15, 2009 06:43PM

http://www.emu-celebs.consollection.com/index.php?rub=8&idPerso=59

His mail: chris@aegis-corp.org

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2009 06:44PM by panzer.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 15, 2009 07:10PM

grinning smiley it is a very suspicous request.. those mozilla guys can't grasp what a 'community project' is all about. maybe it's something of se-xual nature.. in that case, we really don't wanna know.

Date: June 15, 2009 07:18PM

Maybe he wants to make his own browser and wants to learn from the best in the field. grinning smiley

Posted by: ndebord
Date: June 16, 2009 12:37AM

disrupted
grinning smiley it is a very suspicous request.. those mozilla guys can't grasp what a 'community project' is all about. maybe it's something of se-xual nature.. in that case, we really don't wanna know.

disrupted,

I would make a small distinction between the FF "Young Turks" and the older SM (Mozilla Suite) guys. The former are as you say... not community oriented types at all these days, despite the roots of their browser which they are trying to distance themselves from as fast their furry little feet can scurry!

;-)

N

Posted by: caktus
Date: June 16, 2009 03:28AM

panzer
Treznax is a member of Mozzilla board, which wants to make a takeover attempt to seize Kmeleon.

Or he wants the implementation of back door (which shows all passwords).

In either case, begone! grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

What might Treznax have in mind? Attempt to stop folks from using the GECKO? Sounds like the engine is totally and completely open source. There are probably a hundred alternate browsers built on the GECKO. Or is Treznax just whining?

I'm curious, to creat a "back door" wouldn't Treznax have to place spyware in the ENGIN which would also compromize the security of Mozzila FF and Navigator.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.