General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Off topic: Joke 3 browsers
Posted by: Paul
Date: June 15, 2009 09:31PM

Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer are walking along a street, when they see a beggar who asks them "can you spare something for an old man?".

So Firefox takes an add-on and gives it to the man. Upon which Opera looks at Firefox saying "I can't believe you are giving away something that's so important to you!", "Don't worry", says Firefox, "I have so many of those!".

Then Opera turns to the man and gives him one of his features. Upon which Firefox looks at Opera and says "I can't believe you are giving away something that's so important to you!", "Don't worry" says Opera, "I have so many of those!".

Now of course Internet Explorer doesn't want to be left out, so he turns to
the man and gives him a virus. Upon which Firefox and Opera look at Internet Explorer in stunned silence! Internet Explorer looks back at them in surprise and says "Don't worry, I have so many of those!".

Gonna have to modify this so K-Meleon fits in guys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Off topic: Joke 3 browsers
Posted by: panzer
Date: June 17, 2009 01:40PM

Kmeleon went past the beggar since it is travelling so fast it did not notice him. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2009 01:40PM by panzer.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 17, 2009 03:25PM

panzer
Kmeleon went past the beggar since it is travelling so fast it did not notice him. grinning smiley

grinning smiley .. or maybe k-meleon didn't want to give the beggar anything, because kmeleon does not believe in hand-outs but in creating jobs... so, kmeleon sez to the beggar " i will not give you anything but i will offer you a job at the kmeleon project" tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: panzer
Date: June 17, 2009 03:28PM

And the beggar said:"Funny little creature. OK. I am in. Btw, I am Dorian. Nice to meet you." grinning smiley

The rest is, as they say, history.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2009 03:31PM by panzer.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.