General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Tamper Data
Posted by: Matt
Date: September 18, 2009 11:41AM

Tamper Data.
I think this extension wasn't posted yet (I seached kmext and the forum and didn't find it). I placed it under Tools -> Development Tools -> Tamper Data.

Honestly, it's pretty much useless, unless you are web developer tongue sticking out smiley.
Languages included: de-DE, en-US, es-ES, fr-FR, it-IT, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, uk-UA.

More infos here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tamper Data
Posted by: panzer
Date: September 18, 2009 11:56AM

Your contribution will not get overseen, if not in this life, then in afterlife for sure! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2009 11:59AM by panzer.

Re: Tamper Data
Posted by: disrupted
Date: September 18, 2009 05:13PM

nice extension, we do have live http headers which is somewhat similar to tamperdata but tamperdata offers more than viewing with more options. i understand why you added a new popup menu "development tools".. in my kmeleon, i have all those under a submen ;dev tools; i was planning to add all dev extensions in one submenu ala alain's games 'entertainment' menu but that will require a bit more macro coding or otherwise every dev extension will add its own new submenu 'development tools' so for now i kept it right under tools.. hopefully very soon all dev extrnsions will share same submenu to avoid cluttering the tools menu in case user opts to download several of those extensions.

when converting extensions, the ext convertor modifies the manifest to work with kmeleon but with some ff extensions, the manifest may contain some chrome referers that are not intended for kmeleon.. they are pretty harmless and will not cause any problems atall but they will appear in the error console.. so it's better to remove those non-compliant chrome lines from the manifest to keep the error console happy smiling smiley

i just added tamper data under dev page. thanks matt

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.