Re K-meleonE74.7z
Posted by: martinw2
Date: November 25, 2013 04:35PM

Just installed the above version and am puzzled by why it pops up a dos window as it closes? I use Win XP.

Also, I detest google and delete all references to them in my firefox about:config file. Can't find a way to delete those entries in this version of K-Melon. Any ideas?

Martin

Re: Re K-meleonE74.7z
Posted by: rodocop
Date: November 25, 2013 07:17PM

I have to say that this version is the very early one and is in work right now.

But I also wonder about DOS-window during closing. I think this is a trace from one of the autoit files added by JamesD.

But I can be wrong here.

For full config management wait some days for my next assembly with full working extension 'Preferential'.

Date: November 27, 2013 11:15AM

Thanks. I have deleted that version as there were features I did not like. Should have reported this in the bugs section. For a start I found it was not deleting history files properly and found files with sites visited even after setting it to clear all on exit. Also it did not display web pages properly often they were reduced to an unreadable size. Don't take that as criticism because I do appreciate the voluntary work to keep K-Melon alive and up to date.

Martin

Posted by: rodocop
Date: November 27, 2013 04:58PM

All these bugs are known.

The history workflow and zoom level 'bug' both are fixed in new assembly.

Thank you for feedback!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2013 04:58PM by rodocop.

Date: December 02, 2013 02:54PM

Thanks for your work, this latest version is way better and so far not had any problems.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.