General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Progress Bar inside tab
Posted by: Zero3K
Date: July 28, 2014 02:06AM

Is it possible to have one that shows up behind the title of it that shows the progress of the page being loaded in that tab?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Progress Bar inside tab
Date: September 04, 2014 07:51AM

Anyone?

Posted by: Dorian
Date: September 04, 2014 06:09PM

Yeah, it would be a nice feature to have. If that wasn't too difficult, I would have done it already. But you have to take in consideration all the different version of windows.

Date: September 05, 2014 02:43PM

Wouldn't a macro that changes the page title while its loading work?

Posted by: guenter
Date: September 05, 2014 04:52PM

Zero3K
Wouldn't a macro that changes the page title while its loading work?

There is a macro. A tab shows "Loading...". And shows the page title when it is finished. Unless You have so many tabs so that You cannot see this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2014 05:11PM by guenter.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: September 05, 2014 06:16PM

The controls for tab loading indicator can be found in EDIT - PREFERENCES - BROWSING - TABBED BROWSING - TAB BAR. There you will find options to indicate tab loading in either the tab title or the tab icon.

Posted by: siria
Date: September 05, 2014 06:18PM

Macros are rather simple system (that's why I can work with them). They can mainly do some basic commands, toggle prefs, change menus and buttons, open and manipulate pages and inject Javascript, also change page titles, and start more powerful plugins, but to my (limited) knowlege can only fire after a page has finished loading. But that's not what you want, you want to see the progress.
If Dorian says it's difficult even for him, I wouldn't hang my hopes too high for a mere macro. Perhaps there's a slim hope that one of the FF addons may be able to do it, no idea. In general you have so many special wishes, perhaps a more sophisticated browser with thousands of powerful addons would match your needs better?

Posted by: guenter
Date: September 06, 2014 12:32AM

siria, da hat ein de user mal ne macro frage. Danke, dass du meine Antwort gelesen hast. grinning smiley

greetings

p.s, glaube, ich serfe anders als impliziert. lade immer viele tabs @ backGround.
hinlänglich, wenn ich weiss, dass was fertig ist. dafür reicht das macro. mfG

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.