General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
interesting links:
Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 11, 2010 11:30AM

ms messing around
http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2010/06/microsoft-slips-ie-firefox-add-on-into-toolbar-update.ars
-reportedly moz didn't know(though that is very doubtful).. note moz/google deal ends very soon, lately moz has been advising users to use bing. when the goog deal ends it won't be surprising if moz jumps into bed with ms however a threesome is not unlikely

google may face prosecution
http://212.58.226.77/2/hi/technology/10278068.stm

football fans:
shakira's waka waka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjnU4Dj9gQ
if argentina doesn't win, i'll surf using fireshit for a week! (hopefully the ridiculously lucky italians won't bribe the pope for special prayers again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: interesting links:
Posted by: guenter
Date: June 11, 2010 09:20PM

disrupted

google may face prosecution

hopefully the ridiculously lucky italians won't bribe the pope for special prayers again

1.) in several countries - unless some decide it was a genuine mistake?

2.) pope is German born (hope he is expensive if praying for IT grinning smiley).

I press thumbs for all teams that have a K-Meleon translation. smiling smiley

May the best team win.

Best European C team probably Spain (has K-Meleon = good).

p.s. an unpublished pt-BR version by XGrind also exists (thx Michael) - I will probably have some to chear, no matter who wins grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2010 09:39PM by guenter.

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 11, 2010 11:56PM

disrupted
... if argentina doesn't win, i'll surf using fireshit for a week! ...

I would like to see that, sure you can not support more than two days. grinning smiley

I was looking the World Cup calendar and did it some calculations and statistics for Spain:

- Spain is favorite in bets because is recentlly Europe champion.
- Spain will first in Group H
- Spain vs Portugal in round of 16.
- Spain vs Italy in quarter finals.
- Spain vs Argentina in semifinals.
(from this moment disrupted will must surf using fireshit) tongue sticking out smiley
- Spain vs Brazil in final.
- Spain World Cup champion.
smiling smiley

The results of all matches in the Fifa web page.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2010 12:02AM by desga2.

Date: June 12, 2010 12:38PM

guenter

2.) pope is German born (hope he is expensive if praying for IT grinning smiley).

you never know, maybe they'll send him a mafia guy to make him an "offer he can't resist" :d

desga, i meant changing the kmeleon title text to 'fireshit' :p
spain is everybody's favourite and no.1 ranking but i can feel in my heart that's it's gonna be argentina

Date: June 18, 2010 10:18PM

more bullshit from mozilla..a hilarious article
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9178218/Mozilla_designer_touts_tricks_to_give_Firefox_the_illusion_of_speed
moz wants you to believe firefox is slow and sluggish and crap because others use gimmicks and visual tricks to make them faster..like a loading icon spinning fast or slow, making a bogus interface with xul has nothing to do with firefox being slow and unresponsive! :d

another browser jumps off the sinking gecko ship
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Online/News/Flock-Appears-After-Year-in-Hiding-Now-Based-on-Chromium
- desga, you're probably right about km's future..it's no longer a question of if.. but a question of when

Posted by: panzer
Date: June 19, 2010 08:15AM

disrupted

if argentina doesn't win, i'll surf using fireshit for a week!

I hope so! Please, make a video of you using Firecrap (or some other bulls -hit browser) after the World Cup. And make it two weeks ...grinning smiley Argentina is playing good at the tournament, though. I watched their qualification games and must say that FC K-meleon would beat them easily.

I am praying to all known false earthly (football) gods, using voodoo dolls just to prevent England, Germany or Argentina taking the cup.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2010 08:20AM by panzer.

Date: June 20, 2010 12:50AM

disrupted
another browser jumps off the sinking gecko ship
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Online/News/Flock-Appears-After-Year-in-Hiding-Now-Based-on-Chromium
- desga, you're probably right about km's future..it's no longer a question of if.. but a question of when

Yes it's, Flock jump from Mozilla code (Gecko engine) to Chromium code (WebKit engine), like Epiphany did some time ago.
The most interesat is read why all this browsers decide changed his engine.

As I said; "If you build a highway where before was a road, is for you use a car, you don't use a horse carriage."

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 01:06AM by desga2.

Date: June 20, 2010 06:04PM

hopefully won't need to..lucky team may not qualify, spain loses to switzerland grinning smiley :p. looks like it's going to be a happy tournamanet for maradona. uruguay is a very potential threat.. i think they will reach very high places

p.s you don't need black magic to prevent england. england only wins the cup when they host it and when the referee is blind..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 06:13PM by disrupted.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 20, 2010 07:29PM

Well, we in the USA already know there is a least one referee who sees things that do not exist.

Date: June 20, 2010 09:48PM

JamesD
Well, we in the USA already know there is a least one referee who sees things that do not exist.

tonight, there was a referee who saw everything and decided to turn a blind-eye after brazil's striker decided to play handball for a couple of seconds to 'adjust' the ball before he scores..right after the goal, the referee has a nice brief chat with him, no one knows what was said but from the hand gestures 'i saw what you did but we'll just say it was you shoulder', after the match, fabriano admits it and sez it was accidental TWICE. later ivory's coast drogba gets clearly man handled in the box and deserved a penalty but of course the ref never saw that one.. drogba could have milked it and fall and roll over like the italians but he didn't(probably due to his arm injury).. due to the obvious injustice and bias, ivory's players turn violent and decide to break legs... brazilians decide to play the same game. a shameful mtach in the history of the fifa and should be cancelled.

now imagine if a certain fussy spanish referee(germany vs serbia) ran tonight's show, there would've been only 2 players on the field.. the goal keepers.
http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/well-now-its-getting-exciting-luis-fabianos-double-handball.html

the world cup of goalies blunders and failed refereeing

Date: June 21, 2010 07:56AM

disrupted

p.s you don't need black magic to prevent england. england only wins the cup when they host it and when the referee is blind..

Perhaps they will be going home after a Wednesday match with us. I hope they will play crappy as they played against Algeria and for us to play like we played the first half against the Yankees.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2010 07:57AM by panzer.

Date: July 03, 2010 04:05PM

panzer

I am praying to all known false earthly (football) gods, using voodoo dolls just to prevent England, Germany or Argentina taking the cup.

Pressed thumbs for Your wish - but cannot do so anymore in future. tongue sticking out smiley

Let us press thumbs now for desga2's, the other EC team that plays today smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2010 04:05PM by guenter.

Posted by: disrupted-un
Date: July 04, 2010 12:27PM

sentence reduced to 1 day. i really tried, it's too painful.. i hate maradona

Date: July 04, 2010 01:14PM

GO MESSI !!! GO HOME !!! tongue sticking out smiley How many goals by Messi in WorldCup?

To Maradona: "¡¡¡Que la siga chupando!!!" grinning smiley

K-Meleon in Spanish

Date: July 04, 2010 03:38PM

disrupted-un
sentence reduced to 1 day. i really tried, it's too painful..

Pardon the rest to create an extension each as substitute grinning smiley

@desga2 did You get my mail?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 03:39PM by guenter.

Date: July 05, 2010 05:38PM

guenter
@desga2 did You get my mail?

Yes it's, I'm working in it now. Thank you for your chrome files. smiling smiley

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 05:38PM by desga2.

Date: July 05, 2010 06:02PM

Hope You get further than me smiling smiley

Date: July 05, 2010 06:46PM

must chop chop paul and make a big dinner feast out of him

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/June/29/german-octopus-predicts-argentina-wcup-exit/

Date: July 06, 2010 08:24AM

disrupted-un

I know how U tried: U opened FF and shut it down. And pain is not an excuse.

Sentence is therefore not reduced but converted to use Orca browser for a week. Or even better: old Flock. It this does not work, then go to Pale Moon. Or Lunascape.

We will find a good FF alternative/clone for U, don't you worry. grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2010 08:33AM by panzer.

Date: July 06, 2010 05:12PM

panzer
disrupted-un

I know how U tried: U opened FF and shut it down. And pain is not an excuse.

Sentence is therefore not reduced but converted to use Orca browser for a week. Or even better: old Flock. It this does not work, then go to Pale Moon. Or Lunascape.

We will find a good FF alternative/clone for U, don't you worry. grinning smiley

Firefox clones? What a vulture. tongue sticking out smiley

p.s. Paul has predicted Spanish victory.

Bad omen. sad smiley

Date: July 08, 2010 07:28AM

No torture is good enough for supporters of Argentina's football team. grinning smiley

If he won't be "satisfied" with this, I'll give him Bluto Browser (Green and Slim Browser as alternatives). He is gonna bleed to death for sure. grinning smiley

And if even this does not work, I'll give him some of Michael Hardy's masterpiece browsers. I'll even let him choose which one to use: Internet Spirit, Platinum Browser or Kool-Fox Web Browser. You see how nice I am? grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Paul was right. Again! grinning smiley

Since Brasil is out, I can say only this: Viva Espana!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2010 08:31AM by panzer.

Date: July 12, 2010 01:34AM

Tonight we have seen how football wins again against the football-fighting.
SPAIN WORLD CUP CHAMPION !!! smiling smiley

Where is Messi, where is Maradona, where is Argentina, where is Brazil?

P.D.: Where is disrupted's screenshots using Firefox? tongue sticking out smiley

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 01:40AM by desga2.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: July 12, 2010 04:20AM

desga2,

Nice pics and the better team won, as the Orange were seemingly challenging their inner Rugby for the finals.

<g>

N

Posted by: caktus
Date: July 12, 2010 09:16AM

disrupted
must chop chop paul and make a big dinner feast out of him

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2010/June/29/german-octopus-predicts-argentina-wcup-exit/

Either that was a lot of coincidences or that critter is smarter than us Human folk.grinning smiley

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: July 12, 2010 04:31PM

how about that?

i don't know if it's just coincidence but the bugger got it all right and in the uefa championship he only got one wrong.. probably the guy feeding him pplaces his favourite meal in the box which he believes is the winner..so its keeper is the one who really knows about football. anyway, paul should become sushi before getting too old and inedible tongue sticking out smiley

Date: July 20, 2010 08:50AM

I just want to say: Thank you, Germany, to humiliate England and Argentina! that was nice, sooooo nice ... grinning smiley

Posted by: caktus
Date: July 20, 2010 06:19PM

panzer
I just want to say: Thank you, Germany, to humiliate England and Argentina! that was nice, sooooo nice ... grinning smiley

You're just a big meanie.tongue sticking out smileygrinning smiley

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: July 21, 2010 07:06AM

True. tongue sticking out smiley

Date: October 27, 2010 07:23AM