General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
1.5.4 crash
Posted by: caktus
Date: January 14, 2011 09:02PM

1.5.4 crashed and these errors showed up in the Error Console. Can someone tell me what they mean?:s

Thank you.

Error: ; expected but found :.
Source file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\K-Meleon1.5.4en-US\macros\toogleplug.kmm
Line: 20
----------
Error: Invalid statement.
Source file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\K-Meleon1.5.4en-US\macros\toogleplug.kmm

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1.5.4 crash
Posted by: ndebord
Date: January 14, 2011 10:14PM

caktus
1.5.4 crashed and these errors showed up in the Error Console. Can someone tell me what they mean?:s

Thank you.

Error: ; expected but found :.
----------
Error: Invalid statement.

Charlie,

TogglePlug looks like an old IE Active X macro from 2006... Doubt it was ever designed to work with KM 1.5.4, but I don't know. Disrupted might?

N

Posted by: siria
Date: January 14, 2011 11:13PM

No macro with that name on kmext, but here in the forum:
A macro from 2005!
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,33085,33085#msg-33085
Not sure what it does exactly and if today it still has a purpose, but Alain can tell smiling smiley

Unless you installed that right before the crash, that tiny error is almost cerainly innocent at it. The message from the error console is just a typical semicolon-syntax error in the code, in line 20. You probably didn't add a comment # sign at this line:
"To verify state when starting k-meleon:"

Posted by: caktus
Date: February 05, 2011 05:11PM

Apparently the problem was caused by ramdisk Since getting rid of the ramdisk 1.1.0.0 and moving the IE and KM caches back to their default locations a few days ago everything has been fine.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.