Again Mega.nz got incompatible with Gecko 31 (KM75).
Hi rodocop - the only problem I found with https://mega.nz
is the antique and broken SSL they use. The other site, https://eu.static.mega.co.nz/
, uses TLS, probably because it's based in Europe where people generally seem to be a bit smarter
And it also seems to be problem-free.
I've set all my browsers except Opera to use TLS, so insecure sites show up as failures. Pun intended
Oh, and I don't think you absolutely need to set any part of the UA to get into snag.gy, I meant that I had edited the post to show my current default UA string. Having said that, a lot of sites--including this Phorum--will often hit me with a 403 error, and it's amazing what my #3 UA will accomplish:
"Browser sniffing is dead. Move on. The nature of Son Gokū is... Irrepressible!!!!"
FWIW, "Son Gokū" is the Japanese rendering of "Sun Wukong", the "Monkey King".
Gigabyte H61M-USB3-B3 r2.0, I5-2400 3.10GHz, 4GB RAM; W7HPx64 SP1, Lotus SmartSuite 9.8, K-Meleon 76RC, Pale Moon 26.4.1, IE11, Clyton email 15.0, Foxit Reader 188.8.131.526, PaintShop Pro 6.02, ZAM Free 2.74, SuRun 184.108.40.206, VoodooShield 3.59b
"Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival." Dr. W. Edwards Deming.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2016 09:09PM by gordon451.