General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
kmeleon 0.2
Posted by: Jason
Date: August 24, 2000 06:32PM

I am really really looking forward to K-Meleon 0.2. I have waited for quite awhile for a nice browser like this, Netscape 3 was the last browser that I really liked. Since then, I've been stuck with IE (sick and tired of Netscapes problems on some pages, and not to mention crashing quite a bit). I really look forward to K-Meleon being a full featured browser, lets give Ie, Netscape, and Opera a run for their money.

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: kmeleon 0.2
Posted by: Brandon
Date: August 27, 2000 07:46PM

Opera is a truly awesome browser - perhaps its interface needs more of a facelift (but version 4 does look a ton better than 3!) but it is small, FAST, and full-featured. Too bad it costs money. Other than that, I would totally never leave it. Now that Eudora is free (www.eudora.com) I can have a GREAT e-mail program and don't need Netscape mail. Lets just focus on the browswer Netscape!

Posted by: whatever
Date: September 05, 2000 07:34PM

Personally, I wouldn't call a browser which doesn't support Java and ActiveX a full featured browser...

Posted by: wa1er
Date: October 05, 2000 09:06PM

Why not? It certainly browses.

So that means Lynx, one of the first browsers, aint a browser? Right.

Posted by: Really new user
Date: December 02, 2000 05:49AM

You just need to know how to make it work "Java and Shockwave " on Opera smiling smiley mine works fine

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.