This is what I experienced earlier (4 months ago) ... never could find the downloaded files and I didn't bother to post anymore about it. They were somewhere on my computer but I couldn't find them.
As newer versions of KM 77 were released the problem was corrected for me ... not by anything I did but the newer roytam1 weekly versions fixed something in my setup.
I did all my downloading with K-Meleon 1.8 till KM 77 started working correctly for me.
There are too much ways to find the searched files in Windows, and probably more in Linux by the way. As I said in my last post, KMeleon 76RC2 and KMeleon Goanna always have downloaded the files at my system's path with no problem at all since the very first use of both for my side. Anyway, you can find easily any file with 'Everything' or any other software of file location, and also with the default Windows's search procedures after download any testing file.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2018 10:12PM by J.G..