General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
MY question, please help me
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: January 05, 2018 07:04AM

Hi. I just downloaded this browser, and I Love it....there are only 2 things about it that it won't do that my last browser ( slimbrowser ) would do, and I am wondering if there is an option somewhere to fix these 2 problems.

Problem 1) I watch a site called www.watchthedeer.com and when I right click on a piture, and open it in a new tab, I like to zoom the picture in to get a better view, but when the page refreshes, it keeps going back to original size. In slimbrowser, after you zoomed in as much as you wanted, it stayed there.

Problem 2) I also watch a site called DakotaWild, and when I would right click on a camera, in slimbrowser there was the little camera where you just click, and it takes a picture ( they have contests and you have to take pics ) but when I click on a camera in K-Meleon the little camera icon is not there.

If Anyone can help me with either/and/or both of these problems, I would Greatly appreciate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MY question, please help me
Posted by: siria
Date: January 05, 2018 07:19AM

mikebigball
Hi. I just downloaded this browser, and I Love it....there are only 2 things about it that it won't do that my last browser ( slimbrowser ) would do, and I am wondering if there is an option somewhere to fix these 2 problems.

Problem 1) I watch a site called www.watchthedeer.com and when I right click on a piture, and open it in a new tab, I like to zoom the picture in to get a better view, but when the page refreshes, it keeps going back to original size. In slimbrowser, after you zoomed in as much as you wanted, it stayed there.

Problem 2) I also watch a site called DakotaWild, and when I would right click on a camera, in slimbrowser there was the little camera where you just click, and it takes a picture ( they have contests and you have to take pics ) but when I click on a camera in K-Meleon the little camera icon is not there.

If Anyone can help me with either/and/or both of these problems, I would Greatly appreciate it.
(preserving)

For problem 1), perhaps it helps if you don't zoom the picture, but the full "page"? (Usually done by pressing CTRL and rolling the mousewheel, or right-click on the zoom-button)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 08:48AM by siria.

Posted by: hermes
Date: January 05, 2018 08:56AM

Or You can use a macro for a specific address. Then for some locations, the scale will be different always. But You will have to write a macro.

Date: January 05, 2018 11:36AM

@hermes: thought of that too, but after googling his name got strong doubts if this is a human...

Posted by: JamesD
Date: January 05, 2018 01:24PM

Repeat spammer

http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,93362,93362#msg-93362

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Date: January 05, 2018 02:07PM

ARGH... thought I had searched a recycled post too, but not found?!
Thanks for finding it, James!

Thx for the find You two - I will close this thread & delete mikebigball.

Nobody will be able to edit.

p.s. I was only surprised about an IP from Asia game watching in the US.
But I did not check for a recycled post. Sorry!

Your km aficionado guenter

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 12:03AM by guenter.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.