General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
k-meleon
Posted by: Tina
Date: April 07, 2023 11:25PM

In the past this browser was the best for my browser games, but now i can't understand why not working right??? I had instal it on new laptop and from beginning I have problems. Don't search sites, when I put them from links, then after open not loaded all what is in, no matter where I clicks, nothing get on. What was happen with those browser after years?? and what can i do that will be again funktionally like before on ex laptops??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: k-meleon
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: April 08, 2023 01:59AM

Are you using this build?:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,154431

I see a language barrier, but, could you give more details? Version you are using, operating system, example sites (if they don't violate your privacy), screenshots (if not private), etc.

Have in mind that, even using the build above, the newest sites won't work perfectly.

Re: k-meleon
Posted by: WasiFH
Date: April 16, 2023 07:08AM

JohnHell
Have in mind that, even using the build above, the newest sites won't work perfectly.

More than 95 percent sites work perfectly AFA my experience, also it depends on surfing behaviour/trends which sites you go mostly.
However you are right in sense that some social sites contributes more than 50 percent of users attention and they aint working perfectly.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.