General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Never a dull moment
Posted by: Fulvio Perini
Date: January 17, 2002 12:28AM

I installed Kmeleon0.6 after the 0.5 pulled a fast one on me,by taking a good portion of my bookmarks from NS6.x(they were gone).This time,I thought that I had cover all bases,by Copy/Paste plugins and bookmarks.It went ok,although I cannot move around bookmarks,as I would like to. And,I definitely said no when I was asked if I wanted to make Kmeleon my default browser.Not so,the first time that I clicked on a link,it opened in Kmeleon. I know how to get out of this,but what is going on. Can I have control on my software?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Never a dull moment
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: January 17, 2002 05:17PM

Once you get all the associations and commands staightened out, K-Meleon will behave itself.
You think you are having fun, you should see the surprises my computer comes up with smiling smiley)

Date: January 18, 2002 04:23AM

Kmeleon is very predictable.For real fun,try to work with any Mozilla nightly,and set it up with different profiles,installed or from the bin folder.

Posted by: sven
Date: January 18, 2002 06:56AM

Unless there's a catch somewhere in your question about associations you can most of the time change those from myc(or any other folder) -> tools -> folder options -> file types.

Or?

Date: January 18, 2002 07:15PM

Somewhere along the line things went astray. All I know is Kmeleon made itself the default browser,and said no.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.