General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
support of chinese
Posted by: yangui
Date: September 24, 2000 10:15AM

when do you intend to support the chinese.

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: support of chinese
Posted by: Citizen Kane
Date: September 29, 2000 11:44PM

when you stop stealing American nuclear secrets.

lol.

Posted by: CM
Date: September 30, 2000 11:55PM

Umm, Citizen Cane, I am a canadian.... I am also chinese, and the way you speak of my ppl is very harsh, if you want to flame ppl go to a debate club, this is not a forum for your racist/hate messages. Even though i do support free speach, and i am not a chinese lover/tibetan hater (i was born after all this happened anyway), this is not the place for your comments. Please leave the forum if you do not like the people here, we are here to discuss software not your personal issues. thank you

Are you like an American lover or something.... its funny how everyone in america is christian however you guys are pure capitalists exploiting everythign to make a profit (except for open source).... anyways i wouldn't go talking about other ppl , your not much better

Date: September 30, 2000 11:57PM

especially when your NSA makes backdoors to steal other countries informatino... bah americans.... canadians are much nicer ppl then you ppl down there even tried to stea l our cdn secrets by making backdoors in software from our RCMP let alone what you guys stole from china/russia and other countries

Date: September 30, 2000 11:57PM

I feel sorry for you Americans with the FBI breathing down your necks with carnivore.....

Date: October 01, 2000 12:47AM

i guess your just another typical american DAmn capitalist that has been assimilated into the american mindset.... You guys have no multiculturalism feeling in america... not like Canada.... and way more racist... I have been there on several occassions.... same with my friends who may or may not be asian. In Canada we are our own individual..... in America, every race becomes americanized into the white/american mindset.... And you guys think your on top of the world owning everying thinking everything in the world revolves around you. Grow up! There are other countries on this Earth... not saying they are worse/better then you but you guys should look at yourself before you make fun of others. Of coarse with all that money you guys have (Damn capitalists) its no wonder why the earths resources ard dwindling. Ever wonder why Niagra falls has brown water? Of coarse its the USA using the water for their sewage system. Canada who is nice (which sometimes is dumb) does not use the water other then hydro purposes.... But again , USA exploits another weak mindset of the Canadians.... Anyways, its nice to know what you ppl (citizen kane) really think of other people, when in fact your just another normal person. Nothing special about you.

Posted by: dhkgvhy
Date: October 01, 2000 03:17AM

i'm not taking sides in this but you said:
"its funny how everyone in america is christian"

that's not true

Date: October 01, 2000 05:34AM

i didnt' mean everyone.... i said most..... and its ironic how most of the population is christian yet can still be capitalist... think about it.

Posted by: @!#$ American
Date: October 02, 2000 04:16PM

We should stop US's vicious plan to destroy the whole planet.

Date: October 02, 2000 07:07PM

Since you hate the US so much, why dont you:
1) stop using the Internet,
2) stop using jeans,
3) stop drinking coke,
4) watch canadian films for entertainment.

maybe your life will become more pure and canadian ?? ha ha ha

Posted by: Siege
Date: October 02, 2000 07:40PM

All this spam because people take themselves too seriously. Or hopefully, they just haven't begun yet to grasp the idea of humour or sarcasm. Oh well, at least I got a good laugh out of it.

Date: October 02, 2000 08:50PM

Why don't you stop drinking clean water .... citizen kane smiling smiley and also go live in a desert (what a stupid waste of water and resources , drying up good rivers and resourvoirs) ie. Las vegas, California.... hehehe

Date: October 02, 2000 09:59PM

Hope you're enjoying the frozen penguin balls in your arctic paradise. smiling smiley

Posted by: bob
Date: October 08, 2000 07:44PM

not everyone in america is christian. quit stereotyping people dammit. i am a fucking atheist. and quit stealing my nuclear secrets. those are for us.

bob

Posted by: CACA
Date: October 10, 2000 05:37PM

ARRETEZ ARRETEZ CA FAIT LE CACA DANS MA TETE !!!!

Posted by: y0
Date: October 10, 2000 05:46PM

Tu sors.

Posted by: KKKULL D4 KKK8NQU3R8R
Date: October 10, 2000 05:54PM

Really stupid forum here.

Think about the name k-meleon, you should just adapt to situations & respect all each other, whether race, nationality, age nor sex and of course opinions.

Submit yourself now or KKKULL will come to pierce you more assholes than you have fingers on your hands !!!

KKKULL D4 KKK8NQU3R8R (fear!)

Posted by: Siege
Date: October 17, 2000 07:12PM

KKKULL seems to have a prediliction towards anuses...

An American on Americans
Posted by: Ryan Hayle
Date: October 22, 2000 04:02AM

Okay people, you need to realize that there -are- some of us Americans who are actually ashamed to live in this country... Some of us do have half a brain, and realize how disgusting it is, and despise the evil capitalist system which is basically not only exploiting other Americans, but the entire world at large. I especially hate this country, because 90% of the god damned population can't even figure out what a meter is!! Oh well. This has nothing to do with k-Meleon, and I hope it ends with this, but I did need to add that there -are- decent Americans out there, who are not capitalists or christians or any other evil term... I do believe we will bring about an end to America's tyrany soon enough!

RE: An American on Americans
Posted by: Stefan Wrobel
Date: October 22, 2000 09:42PM

Shut up all you losers. This is pointless. Isn't this a K-Meleon forum?

Posted by: sibal
Date: October 03, 2001 11:04AM

sibal nom. i'm korean.

americans is all crazy, all thinking yourself, @!#$ you @!#$ @!#$!!

sibal you dead, i think right terroirism of usa

Posted by: Andrew
Date: October 03, 2001 12:44PM

Please continue any rantings elsewhere. This is intended for users of K-Meleon and K-Meleon specific issues.

I would note that K-Meleon is working on providing support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other languages in displaying web pages. We appreciate useful comments

Posted by: Andrew
Date: October 03, 2001 12:44PM

Please continue any rantings elsewhere. This is intended for users of K-Meleon and K-Meleon specific issues.

I would note that K-Meleon is working on providing support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other languages in displaying web pages. We appreciate useful comments

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.