Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: K-MeleonCCF 0.03 Beta5 *
Posted by: Hao Jiang
Date: September 06, 2005 11:59PM

@ra,
Drag and drop functions works as :

1) Right button drag and drop a link will open the link in the background layer
2) Right button drag and drop an image will open the save image dialog.

I havn't heard about this SLnomove function before.

Hao

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Carson
Date: September 07, 2005 02:01AM

I'm loaded with K-Ms. I have 5 of them running from my first priority location, where usually I have just one or two while the others are a little less out front. I still have a nice 0.9 {1.7.11} using Brian Bruns' update. Now I have two CCF 03s and two ME 04s, and I have an experimental chrome from Guenter running (very well, I think) in one of the CCFs and in one of the MEs.

These are very, very nice K-Meleons. :-)

It gets a bit confusing at times, but I have them all branded with Resource Hacker so I always know which one I'm using. Plus I use -F to designate one of Fred's, or GX to designate Guenter's experimental chrome. (Or -F GX for both.)

My problem is my own limited understanding. Sometimes I'm properly testing something, and sometimes I'm just running into my own ignorance. There is so much I don't know. I read a lot of what you guys talk about, and I feel the same way I do when I hear a multi-lingual person switch into a language I don't understand.

At this rate, I shall have to live to be several centuries old. I can't get around to the next life until I've learned K-M and Spanish, at least, in this one . . . . ;-)

Posted by: ra
Date: September 07, 2005 08:38PM

Drag and drop functions works as :

1) Right button drag and drop a link will open the link in the background layer
2) Right button drag and drop an image will open the save image dialog.

Okay, good to know. :-)

I havn't heard about this SLnomove function before.

It's in the source (S=FSHIFT, L=WM_LBUTTONDOWN and NOMOVE), and Ulf posted it 2003-12-22 to the mailling-list.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.