Mouse Gestures Plugin
Posted by: Al.
Date: February 24, 2002 02:50AM

Well the good news is, the StrokeIt! mouse gesture plugins (available from the Resources page), works very good with K-Meleon.
The only downside is when I close down Windows, and StrokeIt is running in the systray, it crashes. Anybody else experiencing this?

Re: Mouse Gestures Plugin
Posted by: Greg Bair
Date: February 24, 2002 07:48AM

Yes, me too, but that's not a KM problem.

Posted by: Kurt
Date: February 24, 2002 12:02PM

What does this mouse gesture plugin do, roughly? Any description available?

Kurt

Posted by: Al.
Date: February 24, 2002 09:14PM

If you've previously used Opera, then you'd have a good idea of what mouse gestures are, however....
Mouse gestures allow you to navigate (say with K-Meleon) without the need for clicking on the navigation toolbar buttons. All you do really is right click with your mouse, hold it down, and then move the mouse left, and release the button to go back a page, or click, hold & move it right to move forward a page.
For more info, check out the StrokeIt page:
http://www.tcbnetworks.com/strokeit/

Posted by: ggallin13
Date: February 25, 2002 10:30AM

I have been using "StrokeIt!" for about two weeks now, and I have not experienced any signifiacnt issues. I did notice that when going through some tough areas in Allied Assault "StrokeIt!" would try to interpret a gesture and stop the game--but now I just suspend "StrokeIt!" and everything is groovy....an uninstall/reinstall might cure any problems. I am running 98SE, by the way...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.