General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Depressed-Throbber gone for good!
Posted by: polo
Date: February 26, 2002 06:27PM

Last time it happened it came back after 1 day or so -- now it's been over a week!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Depressed-Throbber gone for good!
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: February 27, 2002 01:43AM

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing K-Meleon? Just a thought... hate to see you depressed smiling smiley

Posted by: po
Date: February 27, 2002 02:43AM

the one time this happened to me, it didn't right itself until (if i recall correctly) i nuked my prefs.js and let another one be generated... you might try that before cycling the whole installation. just back up any prefs you don't want to lose to a user.js file first.

Date: April 06, 2002 09:43AM

Well throbber has suddenly come back today. It's been over a month on "holiday". I didn't re-install nor nuke the prefs.js.

Posted by: po
Date: April 07, 2002 09:28AM

off on some secret mission, no doubt... don't ask it too many questions. smiling smiley

Posted by: dain
Date: April 11, 2002 07:23PM

I actually renamed the throbber to get rid of it and give me more tool bar space. Rename from throbber.avi to something. Voila! It's gone!

Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: April 15, 2002 01:38AM

One can keep a set of different throbbers, naming them Throbber1.avi, Throbber2.avi, etc., and switch on the merest whim by renaming before launching. Use memorable nicknames or keep a list. I do it when I'm in a throbber-making mood.

Date: April 16, 2002 04:59PM

K-M gone off on another secret mission, the third one. Oh well!!!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.