General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Very nice
Posted by: Len
Date: March 18, 2002 04:02AM

I must say that you guys are definitely on the right track. I have tried netscape (all versions) and have been using IE. Tried opera 5,and 6... some nice features, but, it just doesn't get it. Had opera 6 on my computer for about 10 minutes, had problems from the start to get pages to render correctly. Took it back off. Had gotten the link for k-meleon at some point and favorited it, but forgot about it. My loss, I have been using it over the weekend and I must say that it works pretty darn good! The pages load fast, the downloads are quite faster, and it is plain and simple. Still has some room for improvement. So far I haven't had any problems with it,at least any real problems. There have been the a couple pages that won't work right, but nothing like other browsers. I was succesful at getting all the plugins to work for everything, I just wish that the java worked better. I know that it is not your guys fault on that issue. Have had some pages with java or java script not work right. One question though....how do you make it your default browser? I am waiting for the next version to come out.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.