Multiple K-Meleon, one cache folder?
Posted by: kingsparrow
Date: October 21, 2005 04:46PM

Hello,

Just wondering, is it possible to have one cache folder for multiple K-Meleons without problems? Thanks for any help

Re: Multiple K-Meleon, one cache folder?
Posted by: Drahken
Date: October 21, 2005 06:56PM

Go to about:config and search for browser.cache.disk.parent_directory Then set that to the same directory in all your KMs.

Posted by: guenter
Date: October 21, 2005 07:31PM

another good way to do it = via user.js - which is then copied into all k-m profiles
that You want to share the feature. You take the whole user pref from one prefs.js
to do it that way.

Posted by: Drahken
Date: October 21, 2005 07:47PM

Personally, I don't like using the user.js file. It can't be edited from about:config, and the fact that it always adds it's stuff back in each startup can make it annoying when you're trying to change something.

Date: October 22, 2005 03:01AM

Yes, I did use the user js and put it on c program files cahe folder 1, but I canÂ’t seem to locate the folder. I believe it will make that folder if there is none? I changed the about config thing, and still I canÂ’t locate the folder. ItÂ’s also not in the program files K-kmel cache folder, which I deleted...........Maybe a wrong command?

Date: October 22, 2005 03:12AM

Oh I think I got it, I was not really able to change the about config, the cache is in the k-mel program. I'll try it again when I get back home, Thanks guys.........

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.