Love K-Meleon anyway
Posted by: Rob_From_Devon_England
Date: May 08, 2002 11:06PM

I know it has been a while 6months waitin for a change. However I have been usin it for the last six months and apart from the odd niggle. It is my favorite browser. Its the only one I use accept acasionally when I revert to the unmentionable big bloated sad one we slag (but only for I would say 4 minutes a week). I was using mozilla for a fair part of last year but found trouble getting some of the pluggins to work - as well as thinkin it was lookin too blouted.

Love it

Re: Love K-Meleon anyway
Posted by: CK Watts
Date: May 09, 2002 03:01AM

Rob,

I agree, I only use Window's native browser for the Windows Update website. Everything else is viewed via K-Meleon. So what if it crashes on Java occassionally and a few web pages load so slowly that there are temporary (one / two minutes tops) freezes. I like the speed and reliability of this browser.

Finally, so what if it takes six or more months to get a new version. I, for one, prefer having a stable release with few (if any) bugs to having a program crash left and right because of a huge number of bugs.

K-Meleon is my default and prefered browswer for now and hopefully forever.

Posted by: Rob_From_Devon_England
Date: May 10, 2002 10:55PM

Exactly!

Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: May 11, 2002 06:01PM

ABsoLUTEly!

Posted by: Andreas
Date: May 11, 2002 08:04PM

K-Meleon Now!

Posted by: po
Date: May 12, 2002 12:53AM

well, for as long as i'm stuck with this stupid winmodem, anyway... winking smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.