General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
mozilla one and kmeleon 0.6
Posted by: danny
Date: June 07, 2002 03:27AM

i noticed that mozilla one now loads nearly as fast as kmeleon (without loader on either one), is mozilla taking away the bloat. will i see any improvement over mozilla one in the later version of kmeleon ? hope its faster cause there is no point having a lighter browser that isnt any lighter!
also when are the tabs coming in kmeleon? and is there any way to open link in background by middle-clicking the mouse like in mozilla? this is much faster than right click,open in background so if this isnt in kmeleon future release i would like to recommend it, even if you choose not to put in tabs.
sweet as
danny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mozilla one and kmeleon 0.6
Posted by: Al.
Date: June 07, 2002 11:29PM

This just in! Another Mozilla fanboy makes an announcement about Mozilla v1.0 being out, wonders about when the new version of K-Meleon will be out, and surprise surprise, even suggests that K-Meleon should have tabs!!!
You heard it first on the K-Meleon forums ;-)

Posted by: noname james
Date: June 21, 2002 07:51AM

why do you nerds have to be assholes all the time? There are people out there who arent on the computer night and day and are busy doin things with friends, working a full time job, and intercourse with a female.

Jerk

Date: June 21, 2002 10:32PM

<off-topic post>why do you nerds have to be assholes all the time? There are people out there who arent on the computer night and day and are busy doin things with friends, working a full time job, and intercourse with a female.
</off-topic post>

And this has to do with K-Meleon in what way...?

Posted by: _
Date: June 22, 2002 02:34AM

noname james, I think you just answered your own question (as to why they're such assholes), know what I mean? ;-P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :,-P

Date: June 22, 2002 09:32PM

>noname james, I think you just answered your own question (as to why they're such assholes), know what I mean? ;-P

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :,-P

Actually I think it's fast becoming all too obvious who the assholes are here ;-)
Once you guys are done gratifying your own egos, how about we get back "on-topic" with these postings. Posting crap about your imaginary sex-lifes to these forums is definately OFF-TOPIC!

Date: June 23, 2002 12:02AM

I might also add that it is also quite amusing that whenever somebody knows that what they are adding to the forums is either off-topic, complete rubbish or trolling, they substitute their normal "ID" with something like a couple of dashes (--). This may conceal your normal ID to a certain degree, however you cannot conceal your IP address which shows up next to your ID. So let's see, I'll have a phish around and see what turns up:

Author: _ (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: 06-21-02 22:34
Author: Andrew_G (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: 06-02-02 23:35

Nothing like a little ego gratification heh ;-)

Date: June 23, 2002 03:36AM

Indeed. :-) For instance, I totally forgot I posted that message. I came back to see if there was any K-Meleon news, saw your response, and had another roll-around-on-the-floor laugh (at your expense I mean. :-)

Thanks man, that was great. You added at least 10 years to my life. :-P

Date: June 23, 2002 03:41AM

Btw, (wanna-be) smart guy, I just re-read your second comment there. Do you *really* believe just one person is posting from that domain here? ,:-)

FYI, Every post I've made in this forum has been with the nick "_" , if you go back and look you'll see (however, now that you've made something of it, I think I'll change my nick just to mess with you.)

Not that I give to shits what you think (honestly :-), I'm not Andrew. Isn't he actually one of the developers?

Posted by: AlLookUpIP
Date: June 24, 2002 05:31AM

I think Al thinks everybody reads all these forum post before they post,,Now I think Danny was a one who has'nt,,I could tell that,,but I think Al should'nt be so sarcastic to these people in reply,,actually no reply at all to that post would have been better that way people would'nt pick up on the fact that Al seems to be intemidated by the Mozilla browser "jelous".See you never answered Danny's question you just made fun of him.Sad but true.That is certainly no way to react to someone who is interested in K...Al as Hal says "I think you should take a chill pill and sit down and think things over."

Date: June 26, 2002 10:12PM

Well this certainly developed into a mudslinging match didn't it.

Firstly, my reply to Dany was mostly fascitious, just a bit of fun (didn't you notice the wink at the end). You're right though ThatDude, maybe I should have just let it go and not replied in the first place seeings how off-topic this has all become, especially thanks to our friend, Mr Underslash/Andrew_G. ;-)

Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: June 28, 2002 01:31AM

I just stopped by to toast some marshmallows
- that's spelled "facetious"

Date: June 28, 2002 11:33PM

Good pickup Arual. I guess my spell-checker wasn't working properly at the time ;-)

Posted by: Andrew_G
Date: June 30, 2002 03:09PM

Why is My name being used in this forum for something I have nothing whatsoever to do with?.If you have any decency at all you would apolagize,but I doubt it.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.