General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
[OT]: Revenge of Mozilla II
Posted by: Al.
Date: June 11, 2002 10:11PM

Well I'm done. I have now uploaded every Revenge of Mozilla II related application, tool and reference files I've had backed up, and as far as I'm concerned, the ROM II Yahoo! group is complete, I am now completely purged as there is nothing else I can find to add to it.

For anyone who's interested in joining, the ROM II group's address is:
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/mozillasrevenge/

As I mentioned, it's the only site hosting the more up-to-date Revenge of Mozilla IIse Deluxe edition for Win98SE, so grab it if you want it.

As for me, I've been using Windows XP for a while so I no longer have much interest in Revenge of Mozilla II anymore, however the applications and reference files are there for anybody who is.

Have fun ;-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: [OT]: Revenge of Mozilla II
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: June 15, 2002 02:58PM

Ugh, Yahoo.

Date: June 16, 2002 12:08AM

>Ugh, Yahoo.

Yeah I know, however as I ain't aware of any other viable alternatives for hosting the files and allowing public access, looks like the ROM II group is stuck on Yahoo! for the time being.
Besides, it certainly beats setting up a group in MSN Communities, which totally suck bigtime!

Posted by: po
Date: June 16, 2002 12:46AM

maybe wuarchive would host them?

Date: June 16, 2002 01:13AM

>maybe wuarchive would host them?

Well considering the setup the ROM II group has on Yahoo, wuarchive wouldn't be very suitable as there aren't any facilities for the forum etc.
A suitable alternative would not only have the area for storing the files but also allow space for a forum, as well as other options such as bookmarks etc. With the Yahoo ROM II group, I can present all relevant information together with the files in an easy to access manner.
Still thanks for the suggestion po.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.