Offering my services
Posted by: DoomHaven
Date: December 01, 2000 06:41AM

I would like to offer any help that this project needs. Qualifications:

New grad, degree in Electronic Engineer with electives in software engineering and networking.

Currently a test engineer. Over 1 year of professional experience.

Programmed in C, C++, x86 ASM.

Can program in English (documentation); am a bit bilingunal (French) due to 6 years of Canadian grade/high school and a lifetime of decoding both sides of the cereal box and federal government documents (now that I live in the States, it seems I will be learning Spanish the same way).

Insomiac. Bored. Looking for hobby with practical rewards (programming, recognition, spanking whiny users), and that I can do while I sit nude at my computer after work (won't let me surf nude at work. Yet).

Don't know how to contact anyone; please direct me to them.

DoomHaven

RE: Offering my services
Posted by: kiwi
Date: December 04, 2000 10:58PM

ehm i guess that little email link in the middle of the whole site at the bottom, which says christoph@nullsoft.com would take you a long way ......

But hell, thats just me

Posted by: James Drake
Date: January 04, 2001 09:27PM

Hi,
I recently downloaded K-meleon, and like it just fine. However I have just one problem: I can't figure out how to empty all my old web pages from the browser cache. Can you help?
Thanks and regards,
James Drake,
Prague

Posted by: James Drake
Date: January 04, 2001 09:27PM

Hi,
I recently downloaded K-meleon, and like it just fine. However I have just one problem: I can't figure out how to empty all my old web pages from the browser cache. Can anyone help?
Thanks and regards,
James Drake,
Prague

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.