folder access?
Posted by: Steven
Date: July 17, 2002 05:49PM

IE was able to open folders as if they were web pages & just pile all the file icons in there like any other folder. anyone know a way to simulate this behavior in KMe?

Re: folder access?
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: July 18, 2002 11:57AM

If it could do that, it would BE IE! Ugh! It's the Windows integration thing. Be happy. smiling smiley

Re: folder access?
Posted by: Steven
Date: July 18, 2002 01:49PM

good point... I would be happy, except a few weeks ago my system had a brain-fart & now it can't open folders. this is what led me to KMe in the first place, so it's like a blessing in disguise. now, though, I still can't open folders & I've had yet another serious crash that forces my display to stick to 16 colors & 640 x 480 resolution, among other things. this is obviously very serious & warrants the investment of a new machine, in the meantime, though, I was thinking it would be nice to get back a little of the convenience I'd lost. no big deal, I was just curious.

a few weeks ago I asked you about your name in a previous topic but I never noticed a reply. so if you come back & read this, what I'm wondering is if it's based on a mythological figure.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.