General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Keep up the good work!
Posted by: Jon
Date: October 20, 2002 09:51AM

I've been using K-Meleon as my main browser for a while now. I'm using the 0.6 version as I don't want to use a beta as my main browser. Until recently it was the only browser on my machine. I am now trying Phoenix as well though. It is also impressive - but unsurprisingly it's not fully functional yet.
My main reason for posting is to ask - can people please stop using the K-Meleon forums to slag off the developers - who give up their time freely to work on this fast, stable and highly configurable browser.
Okay - it's been a while since the last full version, but that's hardly unusual. I use Sonique to play my Mp3s, it's been at least as long since the last full version - however they are still releasing alpha versions for users to try. Beta versions of K-Meleon are available for those willing to look in the developer's forum.
This childish ranting is certainly not helping to push K-Meleon development forward. If I was K-Meleon developer I would not be encouraged to devote my free time to benefit such childish, bullying users.
However - I don't think the majority of K-Meleon users are behind the juvenile outbursts that have been appearing in the forum of late, and I would like to encourage the K-Meleon developers to ignore this noisy minority - and keep up the good work!
For my part - I'm going to try and help by trying the latest beta - and posting constructively in the appropriate forum

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.