General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon. Questions about how to setup it, macro coding, all related to its usage and the project itself, including this website. 
ID_VIEW_IMAGE in the same window?
Posted by: ra
Date: November 04, 2006 06:45PM

ID_VIEW_IMAGE is always opening a new window. How can I view the image in the current window? Is there another command? Or do I need to write and use a macro again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ID_VIEW_IMAGE in the same window?
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: November 07, 2006 05:29PM

Yes, you'll need a macro with an "open" command and $imageurl variable.

I already had one for open in a new window, in the current and in a background "attached" to different context menu options.

lookImagenew{
opennew($imageurl);
}

lookImagehere{
open($imageurl);
}

lookImagebg{
openbg($imageurl);
}

And then call them from 3 different menu options that I guess you already know how to implement. If not read the help on the web. It's easy to add them.

Date: November 07, 2006 11:44PM

Thank you, JohnHell. I have already added the macro and changed my accel.cfg to reference it, but I have to wait for some downloads to finish until I can try it.

What do you and others think: Should I create a RFE in the BTS for this?

Date: November 08, 2006 02:07AM

ra
I have already added the macro and changed my accel.cfg to reference it, but I have to wait for some downloads to finish until I can try it.

What do you mean to wait until download? until the pictures is fully downloaded?

With that macro is not needed.

If you add the above in the macros.cfg and this in the menus.cfg (following the previous example) it should work, well, it works in my test profile, and thanks to the cache it continue [down]loading the image where it was before you clicked on view image:

I&mage{ ###or adding it in imagepopup instead here
###some content definition of menus
%ifplugin macros
macros(lookImagehere,View image here) ###your new menu item
%endif
}

Date: November 08, 2006 10:19PM

JohnHell
ra
I have already added the macro and changed my accel.cfg to reference it, but I have to wait for some downloads to finish until I can try it.

What do you mean to wait until download? until the pictures is fully downloaded?
I had some downloads running while I modified the cfg files, so the necessary browser restart to test my modification had to wait for about an hour...

It works great.

Thanks again.

Date: November 09, 2006 07:56PM

Oh, yes, sorry, I understood another thing, that is why I replied grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2006 08:00PM by JohnHell.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.