General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
New to K-Meleon
Posted by: enrgy21
Date: June 09, 2007 05:18PM

I've been using Firefox for several years and have enjoyed assisting many Fx users on the Mozillazine forum.

Yesterday, I installed K-Meleon to test it. I don't take installation of new applications lightly, but after reading various reviews decided it was worth a try. I'm glad I did.

I especially like the surfing speed and plan to get more involved in assisting users and the developers here too (maybe in the documentation section), once I've learned more.

In the meantime, would someone suggest a skin similar to the default but with the Toolbar icons (home, reload...) a little larger? It will help me continue with my work while learning more about it.

Thanks!

Enrgy21.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2007 05:26PM by enrgy21.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to K-Meleon
Posted by: guenter
Date: June 09, 2007 07:00PM

Edit > Preferences > Skin > open dropdown menue > chose Phoenity Large & ok it
( Phoenity is default ).

Additional Skins

Welcome and Greetings from Germany
guenter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2007 07:00PM by guenter.

Re: New to K-Meleon
Posted by: enrgy21
Date: June 09, 2007 07:39PM

Thanks guenter and greetings to you also! I was concerned that it may have appeared like a request from someone too lazy to look for it, but my Fx icons (NASA theme) are a little larger and easier on the eyes, and IE's are about the same size but spaced further apart, so I really appreciate the quick reply making it easier to navigate while learning more about it. In fact, I'll probably post a suggestion on the improvement suggestions forum at some point, that it they be made the default icons, unless it has already been suggested. Thanks again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2007 07:48PM by enrgy21.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.