General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Password Manager and Yahoo Mail
Posted by: jfh
Date: September 10, 2007 02:05PM

Does anybody know how to make Password Manager work with Yahoo Mail? Is there a bookmarklet available that will work? I have tried the one at https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
and it does not seem to work - at least, I can't make it work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Password Manager and Yahoo Mail
Posted by: guenter
Date: September 11, 2007 03:59AM

You can use the roboform plugin from K-Meleon extension page if You have Roboform installed. The free roboform version is sufficient for yahoo mail.

p. s. K-Meleon's native password manager does not seem to work at Yahoo.
No I did not try the bookmarklet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2007 03:59AM by guenter.

Posted by: Elwood
Date: September 11, 2007 03:57PM

I am very interested in the roboform plugin, but unfortunately do not speak (or read) French. Since the page the above link takes me to is apparently in French I am more than a little confused. The page seems to be asking me to register, but I am not certain. I apologize for my limited language abilities, but any help or guidance would be appreciated!

Elwood

Posted by: guenter
Date: September 12, 2007 04:53AM

@Elwood, the page is green color and English smiling smiley

If You saw a whitish page and French (like me when I checked because of Your post) the extension page is temporarily down.

BTW: K-Meleon has a a translate function for language problems. For French, Spanish & German the results are fairly good.

p. s. If the extension page is down longer than a day I can try to send the installer from my Yahoo account (if You want).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2007 04:54AM by guenter.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.