Roboform
Posted by: Jeffrey Needle
Date: October 20, 2007 04:21AM

Another question, if I may. I've downloaded the Roboform extension to K-Meleon and installed it, but I don't see any difference in the appearance of the browser, nor how to access Roboform to save passwords. Any help? Thanks again!

Re: Roboform
Posted by: nsp
Date: October 20, 2007 09:01AM

you should give a look on the Activate RoboForm stuff.... under the menu [Tools -> Roboform -> Activate Roboform]

It is not well supported for 1.5a1 as seen in my tests !

Posted by: JujuLand
Date: October 20, 2007 09:04AM

You must install roboform.

Warning, the extensions online haven't had corrected for 1.5 (a lot of macros bugs).
I haven't yet have time to upload it.

Roboform has a problem with 1.5, when using tabs instead of layers, and roboform crashes often.

I don't have the link for roboform download, but I think you can easily find it with google.

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2007 09:04AM by JujuLand.

Posted by: guenter
Date: October 20, 2007 11:05AM

@Jeffrey Needle; The Roboform Extension is for current official K-Meleon 1.1 and 1.12 version and Portable K-Meleon based on that version - this includes recent inofficial update.

The Roboform Adapter Extension is not for M-Meleon 1.02 or prior versions or Portable Versions based on these. Please update to 1.1/1.2 prior to installing the extension unless You are able to adapt the macros Yourself. You possibly also need another version of the SeaMonkey adaptor on which we based the extension.

K-Meleon 1.5a1, the current public alpha version, can be used with Roboform but You have to hide the toolbar to prevent grave errors (browser crashes). Only use it if You know what You are doing or hide the bar.

@alain, IMHO the extension update to 1.5 should not be made available before the testing of the main modules is over. I for myself would prefer PPL to concentrate on this. So IMHO it does not matter if You do not have time to upload ready works and/or update the extension page smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2007 07:37PM by guenter.

Date: October 20, 2007 06:12PM

Ah, thanks to all for this. After looking at the Tools menu, as advised, I didn't see the Roboform prompt. Now I see that I need to update. Is there a specific url to download the latest stable portable version?

Thanks again to all.

Posted by: guenter
Date: October 20, 2007 07:43PM

alain's page or Douglas' page and secondary pages via Google search.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2007 07:44PM by guenter.

Date: October 22, 2007 04:20AM

Thanks, I've got it coming down right now.

Sorry to be such a pain with all these questions! I think I'm on my way now.

Best to all.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.