General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
A few problems with 1.5 alpha
Posted by: Airi
Date: November 18, 2007 07:49AM

Hello everyone,
I just installed new k-meleon 1.5 alpha. It work like a charm but there are 2 problems that i'm facing right now. 1st the k-meleon don't start maximized. 2nd backspace button at keyboard doesn't integrate with the k-meleon to turn to the previous page. May I know how to fix it? Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A few problems with 1.5 alpha
Posted by: desga_2
Date: November 18, 2007 11:59AM

I don't know in 1.5 alpha but in others versions:

1) For start maximized, maximized K-Meleon window and when you closed it K-M remmember last windows status (maximized in this case).

2) For backspace key go to previus page you can define as accelerate in menu Edit -> Configuration -> Accelerators; Add this line at the end of file save changes and restart K-M:

VK_BACK ID_NAV_BACK

Date: November 18, 2007 12:21PM

Thanks desga_2. For the button it works well but for the maximized I tried your way but still it don't start maximized even though I tried your way 3 times. Any other solution?

Posted by: JamesD
Date: November 18, 2007 02:57PM

I have noticed the same problem with start maximized. My fix was to drag the corner of non-maximized window to almost fill the screen and then exit. Alpha 1 does remember the size of a non-maximized window and will start at that size. I am only a few pixels away from maximized when I start.

Date: November 18, 2007 03:17PM

IC, hope it will be fixed for the next release.

Posted by: guenter
Date: November 19, 2007 07:53AM

1.5 is not yet release but alpha smiling smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.