General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Adding Adblock Plus to Tools menu
Posted by: Phil
Date: December 26, 2007 03:32PM

I have installed Adblock Plus and is activated under Plugins ( green tick ), however, I am unable to add a menu item to the Tools menu of KM. I tried to by Edit / Configuration / Menus from the K-Meleon menu and insert this line:- adblockplus(Preferences,Ad&block Plus), but nothing shows under the tools tab after restarting KM. What am I doing wrong, or is there another way I can add a menu for Adblock to the tools menu. Any help would be appreciated and please do not be too technical so as to confuse me!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adding Adblock Plus to Tools menu
Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 26, 2007 07:30PM

@Phil

I don't know what command you need to run for Addblock Plus but the following will get an item in the tools menu with the label Addblock Plus. I just put font decrease in order to have something to test.

!&Tools{
Ad&dblock Plus=ID_FONT_DECREASE
}

Posted by: desga2
Date: December 26, 2007 08:04PM
Date: December 27, 2007 12:33AM

JamesD
@Phil

I don't know what command you need to run for Addblock Plus but the following will get an item in the tools menu with the label Addblock Plus. I just put font decrease in order to have something to test.

!&Tools{
Ad&dblock Plus=ID_FONT_DECREASE
}
 Thanks JamesD and yes, your example works fine for me as well. However, I am unable to add a command for Adblock that works. There are issues with Adblock and KM as this link explains http://adblockplus.org/en/kmeleon . Someone know a solution please ?

Date: December 27, 2007 12:37AM

Thanks for the Configuration Files desga2 which is helpful but I still need the magic command line for Adblock plus

Date: December 27, 2007 12:43AM

" STOP PRESS " Am I blind or what !!!!! Desga2, you had it there for me and I ignored it at first as I focussed on the links only. Thanks a million to you and JamesD. Exactly what I wanted. Happy new year.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.