General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
K-Meleon Koffee
Posted by: Carson
Date: January 27, 2008 06:09PM

I think K-Meleon needs a coffee setting. Then it would be the "compleat browser".

I'm referring to a wonderful video you can download from Tom's Hardware, which is at http://www.tomshardware.com/site/videos/index.html . You may have thought your computer had everything, but, well, take a look on that page at thg_video_16_coffee_machine_wmv.wmv

Only problem is, Guenter used to caution me that I might be wasting a bit of RAM on some doubtful apps. . . . winking smiley

Fred, when you do your next update, I prefer dark roast, thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: K-Meleon Koffee
Posted by: desga2
Date: January 27, 2008 06:46PM

grinning smiley
My computer makes Coke. :B

My computer makes K-Meleon! And yours? eye rolling smiley

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2008 06:47PM by desga2.

Re: K-Meleon Koffee
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: January 28, 2008 08:29AM

My computer makes ... noise.

:-(

This was last month, I've build me up a new one recently, trying to have an ultra silent one, and I think I did it! If someone's trying, there's a Thermaltake CPU cooler, model TR2-R1, which has a typical prize from 12 to 18 EUR, and only makes 16 dB (which is almost inaudible).

For the first time in my life, I've a relatively modern (939 dual core) computer, and this time with an stylish aluminium case choosen by myself, and not recycled as always.

Thanks for the links Carson, I've distributed them through a spanish online role playing website I use to visit. Anyway, I don't feel like building one of those (by now, but maybe the liquid nitrogen thing for the next weekend ...)

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 08:32AM by enaitzjga.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.