Banned word - contact admin
Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 20, 2008 03:21PM

I was about to make a long post with a macro and some JScript when I saw the in the preview that some word was banned. How do I contact the admin and how do I find what word was banned?

Re: Banned word - contact admin
Date: June 21, 2008 12:11AM

After many tries of putting in a part of my post and checking with preview, I have found the word that the forum does not like. It is part of the JScript code that goes with a macro. The part of the statement is "<a H R E F =". I had to put spaces between each capital letter in order to make this post. The code cannot have spaces and be correct. I do not have any idea how to present the macro and JScript for the search history with this restriction in place. Does anyone know how to contact the forum admin?

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: June 21, 2008 12:55AM

(This is posted between code tags)
a href>

Only happens when you use the < less sign.

Date: June 21, 2008 01:26AM

Yes, when I use the code without the spaces, the word HREF is banned. I cannot post valid code. The line of code is:
c.WriteLine(  "<li><B>" + SearchH_Search_Text + "</B><a H R E F = \"" +SearchH_Search_S + "\">    " + SearchH_Search_S + "</a> </li>" ) ;

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 21, 2008 08:52AM

You can write the post without code, add a link to MacroLibrary and add your code in MacroLibrary.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2008 08:53AM by desga2.

Date: June 21, 2008 12:05PM

desga2
You can write the post without code, add a link to MacroLibrary and add your code in MacroLibrary.

I will do it that way. I had planned to ask for user feedback in case there was more work that I needed to do on SearchH prior to using the MacroLibrary, but I will just load the version I have.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.