I'm sure you have never heard of this
Posted by: slystone
Date: November 24, 2008 05:06PM

I'm having problem with my internet, not the connections but it's doing weird things that has happened before. Most of my browsers are slower,acouple do wierd things, but K-meleon is just stupid, when I click on a url from the address bar the url shows up maybe slow but it's there, but when i go to a favorite and click on the web address that is shown in the address bar does not change. I click on google from the favorites, the web address shown is http://www.rollingstone.com. It never changed. Also it's taking alot of time after i click the link to start to go there. I was thinking of tweaking the gecko engine. Ever heard of this? by the way hijack log is clear, malware log is clear, antivirus log is clear, rootkit scanner is clear. It'as happened on this fricken dell computer I think because of their Bogus software, windows xp. Has happened four times. and ideas only on k-meleon post. erinstlling it i don't think will work. It's been a great browser i love it. Oh this is k-maileon 1.50, have not installed new version. When the computer gets weird install alot of the time fail. Tried to upgrade Opera, big mess, took two hours to get it reinstalled. :cool:

Re: I'm sure you have never heard of this
Posted by: desga2
Date: November 24, 2008 05:41PM

Seems similar to this problem.
This must be a badware or virus.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Re: I'm sure you have never heard of this
Posted by: slystone
Date: November 24, 2008 07:07PM

what does changing my profile do? Does it change all my settings? and how do i do it? I KNOW HOW TO DO ALOT WITH ff3,k-meleon and opera but changing my profile I seen people post, but i have never had to do? Just walk me through it.I can get to it with edit- manage profiles and it says default.I spend alot of time tweaking these browsers and k-melon has been greatup to a week agao. SO HELP on the profile, I don't want to loose all that I have done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2008 08:49PM by slystone.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.