General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
i know there is a way it's how can i do it "'SOLVED"
Posted by: slystone
Date: December 11, 2008 07:04PM

I need to find a way to add to the k-meleon bookmarks, i'm running out of room. I understand that I can't use most firefox addons because I read that k-meleon and firefox are built on two different bases, right? I need more room and I did something stupid, I deleted all the book marks links on the tool bar thinking i would have more room.I later remembered that I could have put some favorites on the links and they would show up on the tool bars. So help me out, for firefox i use the add on the smart bookmarks bar. I'm not sure it will work for k-meleon? I screwed myself by deleteing those links, HUH? I have another question but i'll wait till i fix this one. I'm not uninstalling and reinstalling k-meleon because my computer is acting weird and I did that with Opera, did a clean install and had major problems. took a hour to get it right.:drool:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 06:15PM by slystone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i know there is a way it's how can i do it
Posted by: desga2
Date: December 11, 2008 07:39PM

Sorry, I understand you. Can you explain more your problem?

Where like you the room, in free disk space, in toolbar, in bookmarks?

What K-Meleon version are you using and what windows version?

K-Meleon in Spanish

Re: i know there is a way it's how can i do it
Posted by: slystone
Date: December 11, 2008 08:18PM

I'm sorry posting isn't my strong point. I'm almost out of room on the drop down boomarks bar. I hate when it adds a side bar at the bottom when it gets to there. I would like to find a way to add boomarks to the top tool bars with a addon. Or find a way to add anothe book marks bar. I use a addon with firefox and I paste favorites to my top tool bars on the bottom and some on top of the address bar. I'd use a firefox addon, but i don't know if i will have a problem doing that!@

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.