speedy kmeleon
Posted by: disrupted
Date: January 23, 2009 09:02AM

advantages over speeddial: your settings are not dependant on a cookie- settings will always be preserved.
disadvantage: you'll have to edit the page and capture snapshots yourself

preview:
link removed-no longer valid
-not ie compliant

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2010 11:42PM by disrupted.

Re: speedy kmeleon
Posted by: desga2
Date: January 23, 2009 04:20PM

Your preview take a lot of time to load all images.

Zoom efect not work fine, some times the image continue zoomed when your mouse is out of image and this are in other image.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: disrupted
Date: January 23, 2009 05:45PM

yes the preview is rather sluggish probably due to host bandwidth but it will work fine as local file. the zoom is js.. kinda painful and i got main code from a website and modified it(and possibly messed it).. i'm trying to work on it. flash would have made a smoother zoom transition but i don't want it to rely on a plugin.. i'll try to make a better zoom js but need to cleanup the code so i can work properly without the clutter. thankyou desga for the feedback

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 23, 2009 06:32PM

disrupted
yes the preview is rather sluggish probably due to host bandwidth but it will work fine as local file.

the zoom is js.. kinda painful and i got main code from a website and modified it(and possibly messed it).. i'm trying to work on it.

flash would have made a smoother zoom transition but i don't want it to rely on a plugin.. i'll try to make a better zoom js but need to cleanup the code so i can work properly without the clutter.

1.) My new local home-page eye rolling smiley

2.) Just as good without zoom smiling smiley

3.) Better without flash

4.) Another cool widget like improved smilies.kmm :B

Posted by: leveck
Date: January 23, 2009 07:18PM

I am not too swift on where to put things to make them work. Where do I put the speedy kmeleon file in the K-Meleon folder to make it work? I would really like to try it.

Posted by: panzer
Date: January 23, 2009 07:27PM

Just unzip it in Kmeleon. That's it. I think so ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 07:37PM by panzer.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.