Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: GORILLA 2 K-MELEON !!!
Posted by: guenter
Date: May 13, 2009 11:18AM

Gorilla no baka
So Guenter and I will be launching the new Unleashed K-meleon

guenter? guenter is possibly not so ambitous. smiling smiley

I want to try what Firefox supporters do since 2004 or 2005. Gorilla has also started. WE want to build custom made GRE for us and possibly to share.

And I in particular want to learn to be able to improve the ways to make Forum updates to share when the K-Meleon devs cannot spend their time on the project.

p.s. But since 2005 guenter does not issue anything that can be seen as competing with official version. And also asks others to support the official team of Dorian & kko.. IMHO the PPL here in Forum do a good job in that. IMHO the devs are the engineer team - and this forum is the support team & both are needed for a good product.

Thx to all that support this project as dev & in Forum & give me a the browser of my choice!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 11:22AM by guenter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 13, 2009 12:05PM

:cool:
foobarly
Gorilla no baka

Sorry about that ,,,,Don`t mind me ...My bad mate...

I am on redbull at the present writing...60 hours withous sleeping and making a new coffe .....

This whole stuff of studying ...makes you wonder if it is really worth it..

I mean JUST HOW MANY foreign languages teachers do you think the schools can employ...?!!
I must have a martirdom wish or something deep embeded in me otherwise i can see no reason i am keep on learning ...
:cool:

Cheers!

No need to excuse yourself -- I'm the one who needs to be more thoughtful next time.

And I know how you feel, I have been there (but not for 60 hours straight...) smiling smiley

No matter what, your studying will be worthy in the long run. The planet is now a global village and if you can't be a language teacher there'll be plenty other opportunities for a polyglot if you look for them.

Plus learning makes you live longer... smiling smiley

How do i feel?? zomboid...

That`s how i feel...Is like,,,, ok lemme put it this way....

REcently GUenter sent me some links with stuff to download,,,,BIg nasty downloads,,,

I manage to do them all right and when it come to installing all this hogwash i just realized that out of the habit i had installed a 133 MB windows instalation...

NOW this is ok if you just wanna do the normal stuff a internet user does download stuff install it watch bbciplayer ,watch a dvd ,burn it play youtube /or por..otube whatever you feel like....tongue sticking out smiley

BUt when it comes to actually installing nasty stuff like Visual C++ .NET Standard Edition - Free Optimizing Compiler (LOng name isn`t it...
?!!!:droolsmiling smiley

When it comes to that you just find out that you can not do it because the bu..er heavily relays on several dll and files from the 8.000 ones you deleted...

Hey ho Bold...:cool:

NOw...back to our unfinished bussines...

No matter what, your studying will be worthy in the long run. The planet is now a global village and if you can't be a language teacher there'll be plenty other opportunities for a polyglot if you look for them.

Well looks like it won`t ..at least in UK not now...You know that rule that says ...all the EC countries are equals ...BUT SOME OF THEM ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS??

Well that`s why it won`t...

Oh well...

Cheers

EDIT: THAT`S LOVELY

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.

WHICH ONE.....?????

Date: May 13, 2009 12:12PM

guenter
Gorilla no baka
So Guenter and I will be launching the new Unleashed K-meleon

Guenter? Guenter is possibly not so ambitous. smiling smiley

I want to try what Firefox supporters do since 2004 or 2005. Gorilla has also started. WE want to build custom made GRE for us and possibly to share.

And I in particular want to learn to be able to improve the ways to make Forum updates to share when the K-Meleon devs cannot spend their time on the project.

p.s. But since 2005 guenter does not issue anything that can be seen as competing with official version. And also asks others to support the official team of Dorian & kko.. IMHO the PPL here in Forum do a good job in that. IMHO the devs are the engineer team - and this forum is the support team & both are needed for a good product.

Thx to all that support this project as dev & in Forum & give me a the browser of my choice!

Poeple here are damn good no doubt about it,, but what they lack is the madness!

OK..THat did not sound quite right,,,:Otongue sticking out smiley what they lack is Curiosity...that type of strange curiosity that makes you wonder "WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF..."

Most of the people today go like: We are not responsabile for developing the mozila code there are special guys for it...

OK....SO???

The hotshots up there obviously have bigger fish to fry...Instead doing minor modifications like pipelining resquest stuff...

THey play by the :"If it aint broken why fix it " tune..

Y`know...???

Posted by: caktus
Date: May 13, 2009 01:26PM

Face it! Sometimes life sucks, other times it's a *itch.:cool:

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: May 13, 2009 01:34PM

caktus
Face it! Sometimes life sucks, other times it's a *itch.:cool:

Not at all...THE MAIN RULE IN THE LIFE IS ..You can`t win them all....

I am aware of that...tongue sticking out smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.