General discussion about K-Meleon 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Look what I madegrinning smiley
Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 20, 2009 11:46PM

disrupted
reeko124
The bomb is ok but it looks like it is going to kill the poor K-Meleon tongue sticking out smiley

see..we're neutral grinning smiley or maybe the ugly green lizard will drop the bomb at the last second on mozillazine

Thats whats funny the past two days I have said how opera 10a appears faster to me and how Arora uses less memory. Yet I am biased lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Paul
Date: May 20, 2009 11:57PM

disrupted
reeko124
The bomb is ok but it looks like it is going to kill the poor K-Meleon tongue sticking out smiley

see..we're neutral grinning smiley or maybe the ugly green lizard will drop the bomb at the last second on mozillazine

Had on disrupted! There's no such thing as ugly lizards or even foxes, people maybe but not animals! tongue sticking out smiley

Paul

Big time animal lover smiling smiley

Date: May 21, 2009 12:07AM

Like I said before its not so much the FF browser i dislike its some of the people that use it. I have said this before. Here are two of many examples:

"To keep it from freezing or crashing I got the perfect fix for Firefox. If I only open 3 tabs and close it every 1 1/2 hours its ok"

OR

"I use over 900mb of memory and my computer slows down to the point I can't use it or it crashes, but man Firefox is still the greatest"

Those are actual comments from people. I just don't get it lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 12:08AM by reeko124.

Date: May 21, 2009 12:18AM

I know what you mean reeko. I guess it's a kind of 'brand loyalty' I will say this much, when I've looked through FF related forums, any criticism of FF is fiercely objected to. It's almost like breaking an '11th' commandment in the Christian faith!

Even in the majorgeek forums people discuss browsers, but do not dare suggest that FF is bloated or a memory hog for fear of quite heavy attack.

Date: May 21, 2009 05:25AM

grinning smiley

Reeko

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 06:01AM by reeko124.

Date: May 21, 2009 10:13AM

reeko124
grinning smiley

Reeko

NIce one mate...Remember my first try ??

The one with the visibile tongue trough the firefox?? The one above.....

Here...

I improved the first image... Now it looks a little bit better ...I worked on the tongue detail!:drool::cool:

Take a look at the differences between them

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 10:19AM by Gorilla no baka.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: May 21, 2009 02:21PM

Arrow
What's going on with you guys?

There didn't use to be so much firefox baiting on this forum
It was nice and neutral, that was one of the attractions.

Too much of it has crept inlately for my liking.

I don't care for FF but I don't subscribe to this almost football fan type behaviour.

Totally agree, I dislike this. Even jokes, at this level is the start of fanboys. Please, K-meleon Fanboys, go away.

Posted by: caktus
Date: May 21, 2009 04:51PM

@ reeko124

That's cool.grinning smiley

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: May 21, 2009 05:22PM

@ reeko124

lol nice pic

To others it's called fun/humour! Get a life and leave those who wish to enjoy theirs with laughter alone.

You know there's enough worries and troubles for people in the 'real world' If you want to make a difference,go and do something useful out of these forums. I for one do not wish to be censored by the likes of you. :cool:

Posted by: nico
Date: May 21, 2009 06:20PM

grinning smiley

Date: May 21, 2009 07:00PM

Paul
To others it's called fun/humour! Get a life and leave those who wish to enjoy theirs with laughter alone.

It's curious that you use the statement "get a life" because fanboys prove that they don't have a life and need to profess a faith to a browser, in this case, as a religion to feel that they are part of something.

No one is censoring anything. It's simpler: don't make a war against others, in this case Firefox, without reason. With or without jokes.

That is neutrality.

We are, well, we used to be a friendly and happy community with their "own" browser. Now, somedays, I don't like the road is taking the community at this forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 07:01PM by JohnHell.

Date: May 21, 2009 07:02PM

Its ok don't worry I'm gone

Date: May 21, 2009 07:19PM

reeko124
Its ok don't worry I'm gone
You don't have to go anywhere.

Your post was fine. A little flame in the dark, but if you read the rest of the topic, it ended as a bonfire against Firefox.

The question is, do we need that?, if so, for something special?

Date: May 21, 2009 07:19PM

Hellboy do not label me with your childish tags I am not a 'fanboy'. My opinion,humour,and interests are mine.

You and I are of different opinions, that's good and debate enlightens and makes the world sometimes better, and certainly a more interesting place. You've stated your opinion and I've stated mine. All is well, all is as it should be.

Cheer up, chill out, and enjoy.

Reeko124 stick around man, your always interesting, and a helpful member, I enjoy your posts and usually learn something new as well. grinning smiley

Posted by: disrupted
Date: May 21, 2009 08:06PM

i agree..maybe the thread got a little out of control but it was really for pure farcical reasons.. no harm intended.. i don't think any km user is a 'fanboy' even though some posts may appear mistakenly as such. most of the bashing was towards some stereotypical users and not ff specifically as a program.

to end all this bickering.. i must say the trophy goes to nico for best promotional design :B

Date: May 21, 2009 08:14PM

disrupted

to end all this bickering.. i must say the trophy goes to nico for best promotional design :B

Agreed. Deep breaths everyone (including me) a jokes a joke, maybe we should call it a day. smiling smiley

Posted by: foobarly
Date: May 21, 2009 08:25PM

Paul
disrupted

Agreed. Deep breaths everyone (including me) a jokes a joke, maybe we should call it a day. smiling smiley

Been looking at this, and I totally agree. No fun lasts forever...

--- sig ---

Date: May 21, 2009 08:27PM

disrupted

Hey that`s not fair ...grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley He`s got the the boobies issue on his side..
No Ugly Jackson`s chameleon can ever compete with sucha nice boobs and legs.....

I say we start over...tongue sticking out smiley:drool::cool:

My favorite forums
http://www.graphixanstuff.com
http://www.closeprotectionworld.co.uk/index.php?referrerid=11530

Date: May 21, 2009 08:56PM

JohnHell
Paul

No one is censoring anything. It's simpler: don't make a war against others, in this case Firefox, without reason. With or without jokes.

That is neutrality.

Listen mate....

The moment you tell to the others to "Go away" That`s cenzorship in my Book and everyone`s book !

Awright??

Now..Nobody here is making war against your BELOVED FIREFOX or something....There`s no need for that..Frankly...?? We can not be bothered...

We are just taking the piss ...Truth be known FF is full of holes and defects like sieve...And everyone knows that..
So you can not say that there`s no reason behind this...

Now if you do not believe me just open your task manager and take a look at the ram ff is eating when loading a page or when he goes on his happy "memory leaking" and than compare it with K-meleon`s RAM usage...

You did that righ???

Ok,Now be a nice boy and slap yourself twice, (Hard enough to wake you up...)

come back in the forum and appologize to everyone please!

Thank you!

Gorilla no baka

PS: I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY THAT K-MELEON EFFIN` RULES !!! If that pisses you off ,well you will just have to live with!

My favorite forums

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 08:59PM by Gorilla no baka.

Date: May 21, 2009 09:54PM

Gorilla no baka
Listen mate....

[...]
Now..Nobody here is making war against your BELOVED FIREFOX or something....
[...]
Do you know who are you talking to? No, you don't. Maybe you are VERY new at the forum.

Who must slap himself would be you and only you, because you are now throwing trash over someone that you don't know and you don't know what browser uses (as it wouldn't be obvious enough).

The rest of your rant confirms the fanboyism attitude. You don't need to be such mmmm... well, let's leave it on the question made by Arrow: what's going on with you guys?

I leave this empty discussion right now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 10:00PM by JohnHell.

Date: May 21, 2009 10:13PM

JohnHell
Gorilla no baka
Listen mate....

[...]
[...]
Do you know who are you talking to? No, you don't. Maybe you are VERY new at the forum.

Who must slap himself would be you and only you, because you are now throwing trash over someone that you don't know and you don't know what browser uses (as it wouldn't be obvious enough).

The rest of your rant confirms the fanboyism attitude. You don't need to be such mmmm... well, let's left it on the question made by Arrow: what's going on with you guys?

I leave this empty discussion right now.

:cool:grinning smileygrinning smiley

My my ..we are cranky ...are`t we..??!!

Since when people can not have a little bit of fun...?? Nobody has any kind of fanboyism attitude ..Actually nobody has an attitude except for you...People were just having fun around...Nobody was trashing and nobody is trashing anybody here.
Since when some stupid graphix work has become `war against firefox`.
If someone one day decide that he is bored and creates a little joke and comes here and shares it with us I do not think that`s reason for alarm or for going overboard..

At Arrow`s question: what's going on with you guys? we could have answered from the very first post: `We`re bored mate....`We were bored and we decided to have a laugh..that`s all there is to it...No need to make a federal case out of it..

Gorilla

My favorite forums

Date: May 21, 2009 10:53PM

JohnHell
Gorilla no baka
Listen mate....

[...]
[...]
Do you know who are you talking to? No, you don't.

Who must slap himself would be you and only you, because you are now throwing trash over someone that you don't know

Hellboy, I don't know who you are, but from the remarks you've made you imply that you are someone 'significant' or 'important' perhaps to be 'feared.' Fanboyism!! The tone of your remarks are bullyboyism. Perhaps I'm wrong..., care to tell any interested parties with whom they communicate when they reply to you. So then we would perhaps treat you with the respect that you so obviously crave. smiling smiley

Just a word of advice don't rant yourself! Saves you having to edit your posts,in short think before you post. grinning smiley

Date: May 21, 2009 11:03PM

ThANK YOU Paul

I say ,let mr Hot Shot explain himself..it must have been a loooong night for him...
If he wants respect let`s give`im some...As i said it must have been a long night....Hard night....I know for sure it was for me...I just finished an other
*K-meleon eats a firefox* picture...tongue sticking out smiley

I will upload it tommorow if the rest of the forum and the admins want to see it!!!grinning smiley

Gorilla!

My favorite forums

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 11:04PM by Gorilla no baka.

Date: May 21, 2009 11:21PM

Paul
Hellboy
Am I insulting you? In my country there is an adage: the personal attack is the resource of who hasn't got anything to argue.

I never said I'm important, did I do? No, I didn't, only trying to say that I'm "old" at this forum. In other words, I use K-meleon far ago now. Clearly I failed and his words prove it. As yours now.
Paul
Just a word of advice don't rant yourself! Saves you having to edit your posts,in short think before you post. grinning smiley
If english weren't your first language, probably you would like to edit and correct the mistakes that you didn't catch at first sight, wouldn't you? I guess not...

Date: May 21, 2009 11:50PM

OK Johnhell, the Hellboy was a typo, sorry:s Let's make it simple,I like K-Meleon for it's functionality on my present comp. It's a pretty old setup and FF, Opera are just to draining on the 256ram I have.

I found my way to this browser through Gizmos site and I'm so glad I did. Not only have I a good browser but I am now part of a interesting,friendly and sometimes funny forum community. When I do clear some of my expenses (the car, the house, and the kids) I will upgrade my computer. However whatever I do I will not stop using K-Meleon! Simple logic dictates if it performs so well on this computer how much better it will be on a more powerful computer!

Browsers by nature will perform in a linear way on computers so I would see any need to use any other, except for backup. Simple logic... agreed?

Remember always, this is an open forum, so long as people do not say anything offensive I guess we are all entitled to our opinions. If I want to say K-Meleon is the best thing since the release of XP so be it.

Above all lets have a bit of fun from time to time, if it doesn't make YOU smile, simple look elsewhere.

Thank you

Paul.

PS I am English, I speak nor write any second language, I admire ANYONE who has the skill to write or speak in anything other than their mother tongue. I wish I could!!!

Posted by: caktus
Date: May 22, 2009 02:46AM

nico
grinning smiley

I'd like to make a few of those my self.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: May 22, 2009 03:34AM

nico
grinning smiley

ummmmmmmmmmm am I the only one that thinks thats a guy?

Posted by: eDOC786
Date: May 22, 2009 07:30AM

What software do you use to make & pay with these pics...............

Doc.

Date: May 22, 2009 07:46AM

Here ...

For those of you who like Firefox...You might as well replace the xhtml file ,the one that appeares when you type about:mozilla

Here`s the link to the file...
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\toolkit.jar\content\global\mozilla.xhtml

Of course you will have to connvert the file from .Jpg to XHTML but than again that`s "easy"...(Tip : don`t even try to use GIMP to do it..GIMP CAN ONLY CONVERT FILES TO HTML and you will end up with a 43 MB file that would definatelly crash you precious firefox)

Have fun:drool:

My favorite forums

Posted by: eDOC786
Date: May 22, 2009 08:00AM

Hey Gorilla no baka & Reeko...........what softwares are you guys using to create such awesome pics.........:cool:

Doc.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.